39

ᴄᴏɴᴠᴏʏ... ɢᴏᴛᴄʜᴀ

Jonron and Dani found Hanna at the balcony, watching the sunset.  "Hey... It's game time." Jonron stated to Hanna. Hanna looked over at her. 

"Si... what's up?" Hanna questioned. "Hey.. what's the hold up? We gotta make a move on the convoy." Jonron stated. "Convoy, aye..." Hanna stated. Dani looked at her. "Look Rojas, I promise... later... but for now, let's get this damn convoy...." Hanna stated.

Jonron looked at Dani as Hanna walked down the stairs, "That man looked familiar to her.... I think she's really starting to remember what happened to her mama...but..." Dani stated. "You're afraid that it will break her." Jonron stated. Dani hummed. "But... at least she has you." Jonron remarked.

...............

Dani held onto her tightly, "I'm sorry if I'm worrying you... but I have a feeling, I'm going to remember that night... it scares me." Hanna stated as her voice cracks. "Listen... You'll have me... to help you get through it... maybe it could be a good thing... or bad... no matter what, you'll have me." Dani urged her.

Hanna sighed. "But... I'm also scared... that Clara might do something stupid, before we come face to face with Anton..." Hanna remarked. "You think so?" Dani questioned her. "Yeah..." Hanna stated.

"Hey Dani and Hanna, you recruit those farmers yet to hit the pass? Remember, say the word 'Knuckleball'" Jonron stated. "Not yet. You think Hanna and I can't do this on our own?" Dani questioned.

"We need the people to feel like they're part of this fight. They have the RPGs you need along with other badass shit and remember, there's no 'I" in team." Jonron explained. "But there is an 'I' in 'Win'" Hanna and Dani stated which made then look at each other.

"Cool, cool... I guess everyone in El Este can go to the beach while you two are overthrowing Castillo alone." Jonron stated. "We're kidding, Jonron." Dani stated. "We'll think about recruiting your super-fans." Hanna added. "Gracias." Jonron stated.

Hanna shook her head, "Oh my goodness, your Isla's daughter." A farmer stated. Hanna nodded. "Si..does the word knuckleball mean anything to you?" Hanna asked. "It sure does! You want us at the pass, right?" She asked Hanna. "Si, we'll meet you there." Hanna stated. "You two are the ones who saved our people on that cargo ship, no?" She asked. "That's us." Hanna stated. "My cousin was one of them. Muchas gracias." She told her as she thanked both Hanna and Dani. "De nada." Hanna stated. "Isla would be so proud how you've turned out... saving Yara.... continue to make her proud." The farmer told Hanna. Hanna smiled.

Dani looked at her, "I take it your mama was definitely around the farmers?" Dani asked. "Si si... probably her escape." Hanna stated. "Where was you?"Dani questioned. "Well... you know Jonron and I go back..." Hanna stated. "Wait... you two met as kids?" Dani questioned. "Si si...we wasn't close but that didn't happen until I lost my mama... " Hanna replied.

"No kid should go through the things you went through..." Dani stated. Hanna looked at him. "Mi amor.... don't get me started on you?!?" Hanna questioned. "I guess we had a terrible... traumatic time growing up." Dani stated. "Si... but like always, we get through things.. together.... now lover boy, let's get this convoy together." Hanna stated. "Lover boy? that's a new one." Dani stated.

...............

"Good job you two, Let's see what's inside this bad boy." Jonron stated.

"Pop her open." Jonron stated. They saw the gold inside. "Haha...jackpot." Jonron stated.

...................

Dani and Hanna sat at the beach, Hanna looked across the horizon. Dani approached her. "We'll need to meet up with Yelena soon but first... we need to talk." Dani stated as he sat down beside her, she laid her head onto his shoulder.

"What's on your mind?" Dani questioned. "Just everything, it feels weird being back here, even after my mama passed... but I feel like we should discuss other things.... I promise you even when we're old, I'll always tell you what's on my mind." Hanna stated. 

"Wait... when we're old?" Dani questioned. "Yeah, your stuck with me Rojas." Hanna sassed. Dani snorted. "Good, I wasn't planning on letting you go." Dani remarked. "But when this is over, have you ever thought ever... on a famalia?" Hanna asked. Dani looked at her. "With the woman I love... si." Dani replied. "After a childhood I've had, I want the best for the,... getting rid of Anton would be the greatest thing for them." Hanna remarked. "How many?" Dani questioned her. "Three or four.... of course a Daughter name after my mama." Hanna stated. "I wouldn't mind that.... after all she would be named after a powerful icon... which would also happen to be her late grandmother." Dani explained. Hanna smiled. 

"Look at us... talking about our future.." Hanna remarked. "Si... but your in mine." Dani stated. Hanna smiled. "... Could you imagine... a little boy.... your carbon copy.. ugh would be the cutest fucking thing." Hanna gushed. Dani snorted. 

"Where in Yara?" Dani questioned, "Definitely on the island.... our kids would torment the shit out of Juan." Hanna remarked, then they both chuckled.

Hanna held onto his arm, "We would be a happy family... that's for sure...." Hanna stated. Dani looked at her. "Si, but to let you know... anywhere with you is home." Dani remarked.Hanna smiled and pressed a kiss on to his lips. He smiled and pushed her down on the sand. She chuckled as she pulled away.

"That future is definite must but first, let's take care of the biggest problem of Yara." Hanna stated. Dani pressed his lips onto hers then pulled away. He got up and held his hand out for her. "Let's take care of this Admiral." Dani stated. "Si... her time as Admiral and causing those in El Este pain... that ends." Hanna remarks.