16

ᴀ ᴘʜɪʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ?

Hanna and Dani had entered inside of the cave. "Join me up top, Hero and Owl!" They heard Philly. Dani spotted the ladder. Dani moved, Hanna climbed up as Dani followed.

Hanna looked at the thing in front of Philly. "Today's the day! Meet my new baby, Diesel Daisy. Feed her gasolina and she gives us diesel. Mix with the foam and we got napalm, baby. Na-palm. Going to light Jose up so you can see his ass from space!" Philly explained as he cackled.

"Open up her valves and let's see what she can do, huh?" Philly stated. "Be gentle. She's nervous around strangers." Philly added. Hanna rose a brow then looked at Dani. "Let's take care of these valves." Hanna said.

...................

Dani pressed the last button, "Good,we did it, Magic time!" Philly remarked. Then something went wrong.. "No.no.no! Got a problem. A super size problem." Philly panicked. 

"De pinga, Daisy blew her top. Hero and Owl, we're gonna need parts to put her back together. First, a special circuit board, you can only get them off oil platforms. No problem for you two. but we need something else.  It's at the croc farm I used to go to. I'll send you a pic. You..you will know it when you see it.The pizza de resistance, like the French say. Oh, and looks like Chorizo warmed up to you, eh? That's a good sign, Hero. He don't trust easy. Be careful though. he's a heartbreaker." Philly went on.

"Alright, we will get the stuff you need." Hanna said. Dani started to follow but Philly halted him. "If you don't ask Owl soon, I'm going to lose my mind." Philly said as he then walked away. "Dani?" Hanna questioned.

................

Dani and Hanna stopped at the farm, They looked at each other, Hanna saw a crocodile in a distance. "OK, Philly. We can't take the suspense, What are we looking for?" Dani asked. "Croc head, Hero, you know, the hat. Like the mascots. Very, very important." Philly  replied. Dani and Hanna snorted. "I knew we shouldn't have asked." Dani remarked. "It's obviously." Hanna added. "Nope... Just do what you two do best." Philly said.

Hanna spotted the soldiers, Hanna tilted her head. "Soldiers... let's get the hat quickly." Hanna remarked. She looked at the pen. "I hope you got your run shoes on." Hanna whispered as Dani got the hat. Hanna shot the lock catching the attention of the soldiers but they were stop by the crocs. "That.. was fucking crazy... let's get that circuit board and get back to Philly." Dani said

.....................

Hanna set the circuit board down. "Philly?" Dani questioned. "Yeah, Hero?" Philly questioned. "We got your stuff." Dani remarked. Philly chuckles while Dani and Hanna halted. Hanna rose a brow. "Why is Daisy wearing an I.E.D.?" Dani questioned. "Sometimes we gotta hurt the ones we love, Hero." Philly answered. "After she makes some napalm for us but first I gotta fix her." Philly added. "With a croc head?" Dani questioned. "The one we became almost someone's dinner for?" Hanna added. "Yeah.." Philly said, Hanna shook her head. "It fires up the Philly magic." Philly said, he pressed the button. Everything was working smoothly now.

"That's my Daisy." Philly said, excited. He looked back at the duo, "True love." Philly said. Then bullets started flying which alerted Dani and Hanna. "You gotta be shitting me!" Hanna spatted as she spotted the soldiers.

"Oh shit! We're not alone, Hero and Owl!" Philly exclaimed. "You think?!?!" Hanna exclaimed. "Don't let those motherfuckers touch Daisy!" Philly added. "Yeah.. that would be a disaster!" Hanna exclaimed as she and Dani took out the soldiers while Philly continue to work 

.........................

Philly was near the truck. "Oh shit." Philly grumbled. Dani and Hanna ran towards Philly. "They're shooting like they wanna blow themselves up!" Dani remarked. "Oh they're about to." Philly said, he went to set off the detonator but nothing. Hanna and Dani looked at Philly then back forward.

"No..no...no. Cono. I gotta get this truck out of here. You two have to take care of Diesel Daisy. Don't let these dirty soldiers put their hands on her." Philly explained. Dani and Hanna nodded. Philly went to get in but stop and turned around. He took off the croc head and placed it on Dani.

"Kiss Daisy goodbye for me, Ok Hero and Owl?" Philly asked.  Dani and Hanna got into position while Philly pulled the truck out of the cave. Hanna giggled. "Cono.." Dani said.

"Back me up, I'll take care of it." Hanna said as she looked around. Dani started taking out the soldiers, Hanna shook her head. "Fuck it!" She exclaimed. She shot her gun at the gas tank, It exploded and the blast pushed her onto the ground. "Hanna!" Dani exclaimed as he ran over to her quick. 

"Gotta get out. Now." Dani said as he helped her off the ground. "You are always prone to getting yourself hurt." Dani remarked, Hanna rose a brow. "Your always prone to being a smartass." Dani said. "You call this a smart move?" Dani questioned as they ran out. "IT WAS QUICKER!" Hanna exclaimed. They spotted a horse.

"Here..." Dani said. "Where's that croc head?" Hanna asked as he lift her up on the horse. "Don't ask..." Dani replied as he then hopped onto the horse.

Dani then contact Philly. "Philly..it's done... Daisy's..." Dani started. "No! Stop. I want to remember my Daisy the way she was. She loved you. Only had good things to say.." Philly explained. "Uh, OK..." Dani stated. "But she didn't die for nothing. She blessed us with gallons and gallons of her sweet, fiery sweat and we are going to rain that sweat down on Jose and watch him melt. If only Daisy had lived to see it." Philly said, Hanna sighed. "I know, I'm sorry you lost her, Philly." Dani said. "Just a machine, Hero. Don't be weird." Philly said as he disconnected. 

"Ugh... remind me to never to be sympathetic to that man ever." Hanna stated.  "Noted, you okay?" Dani asked her. "Yeah, I kinda over did it." Hanna stated. "You think." Dani stated. She was going to get start but Philly was contacting her.

"Didn't you just disconnect the call?" Hanna sassed. "I need you two to grab me a military plane, OK? Airbases are full of them. Oh, and a pitching machine too. Like the ones at baseball diamonds." Philly said. "Anything else on that list?" Hanna asked. "Just you two watch out for those anti-air guns when you're flying unless you want your asses shaved from underneath." Philly said as he disconnected. Hanna sighed.

"Well.. shall we?" Hanna asked. "Si.." Dani answered her, but what Philly said to him was coming to mind earlier.

.............

After grabbing the pitching machine, they hopped into the plane that Philly asked for. "Let's take this to Philly's hangar." Dani commented. Hanna nodded. Hanna looked at the view. "You would never know if Yara was living in hell from up here...." Hanna mumbled, Dani hummed. 

After some time, Dani landed the plane and the duo met up with Philly. "Ah it's beautiful Hero and Owl, Time to work the Philly Magic. I'll see you two back at camp." Philly stated.

Hanna hummed. "Dani and Hanna, We need you both back at camp." Espada stated. Dani and Hanna looked at each other. "What's going on?" Dani questioned. "We need to figure out next steps." Espada said. "We're on it." Hanna commented. "See you soon, Espada." Dani stated.

Clara was contacting them, They looked at each other. "Dani and Hanna, we've picked up some intelligence on Jose. I think he's starting to crack." Clara stated. "So things are going to get crazier?" Dani questioned. "Just what I need." Dani added. "Just you two keep up the pressure." Clara stated. "We're heading back to the Montero's farm now, See what we can do." Hanna explained.

"There's always something to do on a farm you two." Clara remarked. Dani and Hanna looked at each other then chuckled. "Nice try, Clara but you're a city kid like me and Hanna." Dani remarked before disconnecting the call.