29

ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!

Hanna and Talia made it to the location. "This is it." Hanna stated. They saw Soldiers. "Let's fucking do this Kang." Talia said, The duo fisted bump. "Comemierdas!" Talia exclaimed. "You (bastards) are dead!" Hanna exclaimed. "Seal off this hallway!" A soldier exclaimed. "Paolo, I'm coming!" Talia exclaimed. "Hang on Dani!" Hanna exclaimed.

"Wakey, Wakey, Dani, Your girl is here to save the day, so am I." Talia remarked. "Miss me motherfuckers?" Talia questioned him as she untied him. Hanna approached him and grabbed onto his face, held onto it with one hand. "Hey..." Hanna stated, Dani grabbed onto her hand.

Talia removed the tape off of Paolo's mouth. "TALIA!?" Paolo stated, surprised. "Come on. (sweetie.) You're safe, You're with me now." Talia urged him. Hanna noticed something was off with Dani. "Dani?" Hanna questioned. Talia and Paolo looked at her as Dani sat up and held his stomach. "He put something in me. Oh g_d he put something in me!" Dani exclaimed in pain. Talia and Paolo looked at Hanna who was worried. 

Then a soldier came in and shot Talia in the neck. "NO!" Hanna exclaimed. "TALIA!" Paolo exclaimed as he took out the soldier. "FUCK!" Hanna exclaimed in panic. "Get her to Matias! FUCKING GO!" Dani exclaimed. "Okay, Okay. We meet there!" Paolo exclaimed. "HANG ON TALIA!" Hanna exclaimed. Hanna saw Dani struggling to get his stuff, Then Hanna helped him. "Fuck fuck fuck..." Hanna panicked. Dani groaned in pain.

Hanna helped him out of the room and lead him to a car nearby. "Matias, need your help..." Dani stated. "Dani, I can't talk right now, I got Paolo on the way with Talia..." Matias explained. "It was fucking El Doctor...he poisoned me... Need to get it out!" Dani exclaimed in panicked. "Fucking hell...FUCK!" Hanna exclaimed. "Hanna... get him to my clinic.... I know your worried but your priority is to get him here quickly... Take the road north, it's a straight shot to me, Got it Hanna?" Matias explained.

"DO NOT FUCKING LEAVE ME!" Hanna exclaimed. "Dani, you promised... stay with me!" Hanna exclaimed as she floored it. She then heard him mentioning the doctor then Lita. "He's hallucinating... fuck fuck fuck." Hanna panicked. "Stay with me Dani!" Hanna exclaimed. "Please..." Hanna pleaded. Dani heard her panicking and he squeezed her hand. "You stay with me..." Hanna stated. 

Hanna slammed onto the brakes as she made it to the clinic. "Fuck fuck fuck..." Hanna stated as she helped Dani out of the car. Dani then puked.. "I'm not leaving you..." Dani stated. "You better not.."Hanna stated sternly. "Matiaaaaaas!" Both Hanna and Dani exclaimed. 

......... 

Hanna burst through the door with Dani. "Matias!" Dani exclaimed, He pulled away from Hanna, Hanna was trying to get herself together. "Dani, you're next. Paolo, keep her steady." Matias stated. "I shouldn't have left her. I shouldn't have left her." Paolo stated with panic.

"It was fucking Bembe, he sold us out!" Bicho exclaimed. "Fucking snake." Hanna spatted. "Hang on Talia." Hanna pleaded. Dani shouted in pain, Hanna looked at him, then back at Talia. "This wasn't suppose to happen.. this wasn't suppose to happen." Hanna rambled.

"Not like this. Not like this, we were supposed to die together, remember?" Paolo pleaded. Hanna saw Dani pull out a knife, "Dani...." Hanna stated which caught Matias's attention. "Dani what are you doing!? Dani!" Matias exclaimed.

"Listen... just drop the knife." Hanna stated, but it was killing her to see him in so much pain. "Listen to her Dani, Drop the knife!" Matias exclaimed. Then he began to cut himself open, He screamed in pain. 

"oh Dios mio, Dani!" Bicho exclaimed. Paolo saw pain come across Hanna's eyes. Dani then pulled out the phone, he looked at Hanna, then she saw his eyes rolled into the back of his head which resulted in him passing out.

 "NO! NO! " Hanna shouted as she ran over to Dani. "No, no, no, no, fuck fuck." Hanna said as she held his face. "Fuck.." She said, she ripped her tank top leaving her in her sports bra, she tried her hardest to stop the bleeding. "No... no, I will not lose you too, I have lost too many people, I will not lose you as well, Dani...please." Hanna croaked, as tears slipped down her cheeks. "I'll take over from here." Matias said to her. "Please... I don't want to lose him." Hanna pleaded, she sobbed as Paolo, Bicho and Matias got Dani on the bed nearby.

Bicho's heart broke as he looked at Hanna's broken state. "I'm going to take her outside. Let us know when you are done." Paolo said to Matias. Bicho followed. "Come on Hanna." Paolo said. Hanna looked at Dani, She sighed. She followed the duo.

Hanna and Paolo listen to Bicho scream about Bembe. Paolo looked at Hanna, it crushed him a bit to see her in this state, her under eyes were red, "You... fallen for him, haven't you?" Paolo asked. Hanna looked at him. "What gave it away?" Hanna asked. "The way you are around him, not to mention how you act, how you acted in there, person in love would react the way you did, also not to mention Bicho mentioned the night you three had fun together, Dani was kissing all over you, he might of been drunk, but the feelings are real." Paolo explained. Hanna chuckled.

"He came into my life at the most random time possible and it was a... I mean a good thing, my life before... was pretty dark." Hanna admitted. "No man has ever made me feel all these things like Dani has..." Hanna added. "Because your stubborn..." Paolo said, Hanna gave him a look. "Haha, very funny, but you aren't wrong." Hanna said. "I know I'm not." Paolo said. Hanna and Paolo chuckled.

Matias walked out, "He's fine...he's still out." Matias said, Hanna looked at Paolo. "Go on, Matias and I have to talk." Paolo said, Hanna didn't hesitate. Hanna stopped and looked at Bicho, "Please don't do anything stupid." Hanna pleaded before she walked in

Hanna saw Talia on the table still yet while Dani on the bed, his shirt off and his stomach patched up. Hanna hummed. She grabbed her a crop top out of her bag, she threw it on. She went up to Dani, She stroked his cheek. "Thank you for not leaving me..." Hanna said. She pressed a kiss on the top of his head. She climbed into the other bed, she closed her eyes.