Let's Start At the Beggining

Ships: Sqampy

Sqaishy P.O.V.

"Stampy." I giggled as he put his arm around me in the park. We were having a picnic. We never do this, but today was a special occasion. "Why are we having a picnic, I mean I was just wondering." I said as if I didn't already know.
"One year ago, can you believe it?" He asked.
"I almost can't." I smiled at him kissing my cheek.
"I was just wondering, how did you feel when I commented on your video?" Stampy asked.
"Well, let me think," He pretended to stretch to put his arm around me and squeezed me shoulders making me giggle a little. "Well, let me start when I uploaded the video.

I put the video up. A game for Stampy, that had taken an hour to build and even longer to record. I sighed and decided to watch another Stampy's Lovely World Video. I sighed wishing I had X-Box and that I could be in Stampy's Lovely World. I finished watching the video. I checked the comments. Then I nearly dropped the tea I had made this morning.

Stampylonghead has commented on your video

This map is great. I probably shouldn't have watched all of it. Luckily you didn't show everything. The map was great but your commentary was fantastic. I am going to check out more of your videos. :)

I felt my heart skip a beat as my phone lit up.

Your videos are fantastic! Want to play hunger games sometime?

Was this really happening? I looked at the clock on the wall. The things about dreams is, clocks never move. It moved. Somehow this wasn't a dream.

Stampy smiled at me.
"You thought it was a dream?" He asked.
"Oh, I was almost certain of it." I said. "How about you?"
"Me?" Stampy asked. "Well I have a shorter story to tell. I just heard a sweet girl with a bubbly personality. Who made me laugh and smile when I didn't even know her. All I knew is that I wanted to meat her, and I'm glad I did." He said poking my nose. I giggled and kissed him.
"I'm glad you did too." I said when we pulled apart.

Yes! Sqampy feeeelllllsssss. The cuteness is real! If you guys want to follow me, my Instagram is @wattpad.sisters because I share it with other writers. (Piglet and Maddy) I was in a writing mood today! Whoop whoop. Ha ha. See you all soon! -Julie