Truth or Dare Mayham

Minecraft

Ships

Lamy

Foise

Sqampy

Sqalem

Lee P.O.V.

"I'll start!" Amy said with that laugh I adored. "Truth or dare Rosie?" she said.

"Ummm.. Truth." Rosie said. We were playing truth or dare. We meaning Stampy, Sqaishy, Rosie, Salem, Finball, Squid, Amy and I. We were sleeping over at Stampy's house.

"Ooooo! Do you have a crush?" Amy asked clapping her hands.

"Yes." Rosie said blushing and eyeing all the boys in the group. I honestly hoped it wasn't me and it was Finball. A. Because I don't want to break her heart telling her I don't like her back and b. because Finball had a crush on her.

" Who is it?" Amy said wide-eyed.

"Please tell us Rosie." Sqaishy said with that duck pout.

"Fine." She sighed and I prayed in my head.

"Finball." She blurted out and covered her face with her hands. I eyed Finball who was blushing. I leaned over and whispered.

"Go ahead, tell her."

"Ok." He said under his breath.

"Don't worry Rosie." He said as she peaked out behind her hands.

"I like you too." He said blushing.

"Awe!" Stampy said forming a heart with his paws.

"Loves it!" Amy said.

"Omg Foise everywhere!" Squid said making Salem giggle. I smiled. "Great job mate." I thought.

"Ok, to move the game on," she said red in the face. "Stampy Truth or Dare?"

"Truth I guess." Stampy said.

"Which girl would you kiss in the circle?" She said with a giggle.

"Well it's also who I would date..." he said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Sqaishy." He said looking down at the floor.

"Awe." I said. I saw Amy looking dreamily off into space. "Earth to Amy." I said waving my paw in front of her face.

"Oh, sorry." She said blushing.

"Amy, truth or dare?" Sqaishy asked.

"Uh, truth because I'm scared of dares." Amy said.

"Makes sense, there are some pretty bad dares out there." I said.

"Ok," Sqaishy said as if you were thinking. "Would you ever go out with Lee?" I was surprised.

"Yes." She said quickly. Squid looked at me. He knew I liked her. I blushed.

"Ok Lee, Truth or dare?" she said looking me in the eyes making me blush harder.

"Dare." I said quickly.

"Ooooo." Said Finball.

"I dare you to kiss your crush."

"Where on the lips or-" I asked.

"-Lips." She said.

"Ok girls close your eyes. Stampy will tell you when to open them." Stampy gave me thumbs up.

"Ok. I'm trusting you Lee." Amy said. The girls shut their eyes.

"You can do it." Finball whispered to me. I breathed heavily. I leaned over and kissed Amy. Her eyes shot open and then she kissed back. She put her arms around my neck. Then shut her eyes. I shut them right after her.

"Open your eyes." Stampy said.

"Awe." I herd the girls' say. We pulled away. I smiled at her. "Speaking of being able to go on a date with me. Would you?" she smiled.

"Defiantly Lee bear."

"Awe." Sqaishy said with a sequel.