The Sisters

Ok this is the info you need. Rosie, Sqaishy(Beth), Amy, Netty are all sisters who work at a restaurant. Finball, Squid, Stampy, and Lee are best friends. This is there story.

Rosie P.O.V.
"Look." Amy smirked at me.
"What?" I looked, as 4 boys walked in.
"Cute boys." Amy smiled. "Oh, they sat in my area." She slid away. With 4 menus. I sighed looking at the eldest one. "Amy, why did you get them?" I said under my breath.
"Number 18!" Salem,the head cook said.
"Got it!" I said. Remembering my tables.
I grabbed the plates and carried them over to the table next to the boys.
"Have a nice meal." I smiled. I walked away as did Amy.
"Soooo?" I asked. The 2nd oldest kept on looking at me. She blushed. I looked back, he still was.
"He still is." I whispered under my breath. Her eyes widened.
"I seance something here." Beth smirked butting into the conversation as always. I smirked. As Amy and Beth gave hung up the orders.

Netty P.O.V.
I ran over to the restaurant with the groceries. I almost knocked into one of the costumes when I ran in.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." I said and picked up one of the bags on the floor. I looked up at a boy who had blond hair.
"It's ok." He said.

Cliff hanger! 😱 I think I might make this a book -Julie