To My Loyal Readers

Hi everyone, it's Julie here and there's something I'd like to discuss.
A lot of these stories I did when I was in middle school and honestly they're pretty cringe. Know what's funny though? I've still remained active on this account even as I grew up. I still read on here every other day and I still see the comments left on my stories and I smile thinking of the joy I brought to people. For this reason, as much as it pains me, I will not delete the stories on this account. It's good to see how much you've grown in such a short time and as I approach junior year and I start to try to figure out what I want to do with my life, I decided I might want to actually become more active on here again. For that reason, I'm ending a chapter. As I grew up I've gone through many different fandoms on the way. I went from the Magic Animal Club to Sherlock to Popularmmos and GamingwithJen to Dan and Phil to Newsies and now Shane Dawson and Ryland. I still hold onto these old fandoms, as so I still squealed when Squaishey and Stampy got engaged. I still laugh at my old stories and I still smile at my old conversations with my friends on here, one of which I still keep in contact with. I cherish the memories of the days when we were still going through conspiracies to see if Sqampy was real. I remember everything. Now as I grow up I realize that I have to start over and the first step to that is moving on. When I started on here, I didn't have many friends. I mean, I had a few but they broke me down the next year and yes, that was hard and I'm just starting to deal with it and process it. You know when something's too painful that you just block it out of your head? Yeah. That's what happened to me. I couldn't tell you a single word they said or a single instance when I thought, dude you gotta get out before your mind ruins you. Though crying on the bathroom floor isn't one of my proudest moments, I could always turn to you guys. When this bullying started was the time I started to really fade off the wattpad platform. Not really fade exactly, but make myself more invisible to everyone, I would be a watcher, not a poster as I developed myself into my post middle school self and prepared myself for the world. As I start to transition from high school me to college me, I realize that I want to be here again, but posting different content. If you all want to see that, let me know, but I'm content with still being a watcher. I'm still here, but in the background watching my friends grow and I've watched my followers do the same. We're the older wattpad generation. It's almost been FIVE YEARS since I started, which is scary as heck. But. I realized that this should be the end of 'The Classics' as I've fondly nicknamed them. The 'Secondary Classics' I haven't written anything on, but I'm still just marking them as complete. I feel as though I can't really complete the vision my middle school self had for this book and I don't think I'll be able to complete them to my standards. So I'll leave them the way they are. Perfectly intact and just the way middle school me always wanted my life to be. Unfinished, but yet with so much more left to do.
I'll see you around.
You're friend always,
Julie Winters

This is the story that will hurt the most to end. This book got me through so many hard times and whenever I felt worthless and like no one wanted me, I looked on this book and was like 'Hey, 60 people read that story. You just made 60 other people's day better. How does that make you feel?' And everything would get better. I would like to thank you all for sticking around with me through everything. Really, I enjoyed every second I wrote this book. You all are truly amazing and even if this book stops updating, I want you all to know you can always reach out if you're having a rough day or you can always re-read the stuff I wrote in middle school and laugh, like I do when I look back at this stuff. We aren't finished yet though. I'm hoping to get out a new chapter of this book and the last book in the Sqampy trilogy. I hope you all loved this book as much as I did and I hope it put a smile onto your face at some point in your life. To everyone, thank you for making me feel like I mastered when I felt like I didn't. You all mean everything to me. I hope you loved it and a thank you to all!