This World is on Fire

Ships: Sqampy
(In Minecraft, but not in skins )

Stampy P.O.V.

"Luckily," I told Lee. "Cobblestone doesn't burn." We both laughed going back to my house. My other Minecraft helpers were fast asleep. Lee and I had just stayed up to finish the employee of the month game. I waved goodnight to Lee and he waved back before slipping through the painting.

Sqaishy P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of smoke filling my lungs. Amy shook me and handed me a wet cloth. We ran out of the guest room. The whole flammable part of the house was on fire. I put it over my mouth and we ran. It was smart that we put our hair in buns before bed. Then the floor broke beneath us. I screamed as Amy and I got separated. I dropped my cloth and it burned in the fire. The smoke filled my lungs and the world turned black.

Amy P.O.V.

Sqaishy screamed. I turned around as the floor in between us broke. I turned around to see her collapse. I ran as fast as I could to get out of the house.
"Are you alright?" Lee asked removing the cloth from my mouth. Stampy looked nervous behind him.
"Yes, but sqaishy's stuck!" Stampy's eyes widened as he ran into the house to save his friend.

Stampy P.O.V.

I ran into the house dumping water buckets all over. I felt my arm get burned. I grimaced but ran as fast as I could. I saw Sqaishy's collapsed form, luckily on some sandstone. I pulled her into my arms bridal style and ran her out of the house.
"She need's medical attention." I said as Amy gasped kneeling down next to her friend.
"I think you need more medical attention than her mate." He said gesturing to my arm.

Later

Sqaishy P.O.V.

I entered the ice cold room where Stampy was healing his burn. He went in and out of that room, all the Minecraft helpers were helping reconstruction of the house.
"Hey." I smiled at him. He looked up at me.
"Oh, hey." He said looking back down at the ice cold water he was resting his feet in. I sat next to him dangling my feet in the water.
"I never got to thank you." I said.
"For what?" Stampy asked.
"For saving my life." I said.
"Well, I wouldn't say that." Stampy looked down embarrassed.
"Everyone is calling you a hero."
(If you get this reference, then you are awsome!)
"A hero, nah, I'm just a cat." We laughed a little.
"Your always a hero in my eyes." I said and he blushed a little before glancing up.
"No I'm not." He said meeting my eyes.
"Yes you are. You always are, your braver than you give yourself credit for." Our eyes met and he lay his hand on mine. I blushed and we stayed there for a while just holding hands and looking at the ice on the wall wondering who burnt the house down.

This was the one shot inspired by the kid that I mentioned in the Q and A. Hope you liked your well deserved update. -Julie