Sisters to brothers

Inspired by PIGSCANFLYFOREVER
Real life

Ships
Sqampy
Sqamy
Nee

Sqaishy P.O.V.

My brother called with that. I believe in you nugget face! Ringtone. I laughed and picked up the phone.
"I'm still getting over the ringtone you added to my phone." I laughed.
"Heh, yah I love yours, QUACK IF YOU WANNA!" My brother Squid imitated my 100,000 subs episode.
"Anyway, are you going to come over in a few minutes." He asked.
"Yah." I said twirling around in my ballroom dress.
"Ok, come soon, I want my friends to meat you." I smiled at Squid through the phone.
"Ok be their in a few minutes." I said hearing a honk outside from the limo. We invited by Notch himself to a Minecraft party for famous You-Tubers. Squid and his friends were already there. I ran into the ballroom. I was so excised to see my brother that I almost knocked into a boy with cute brown curly hair.
"I'm sooooo sorry!" I apologized.
"No problem." The boy said with a ascent like mine that I seemed to recognize. I smiled and Squid came over.
"Glad you could make it sis." Squid said a squeezing my shoulders with his arm.
"Sis?" The boy asked with a raised eyebrow making me giggle.
"Yeah Stamps, this is my sister, Ashley." Squid said gesturing to me.
"Stampy?" I asked. "I'm Sqaishy."
"Really?" Stampy said. "It's nice to meat you in person." We hugged and a girl with blackish brown hair walked over.
"This is Sqaishy right?" She asked my brother.
"Yup." He replied.
"Hi, I'm Amy." The girl said.
"Squid's girlfriend right?" I asked.
"Yup, loves it." Amy said with a giggle. "Your Stampy's right?"
Stampy blushed.
"Umm no. I said blushing.
"Opps, I just thought... Sorry." Amy said blushing.
"Don't worry baby." Squid said and kissed her on the cheek. "I would have thought so too."
"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked him. He smirked and walked away. He knew the way I talked about him, and how much I longed to meat him. Did he know something I didn't? My heart skipped a best when Stampy tapped me on the shoulder.
"Yah?" I asked.
"I have a feeling he knows something we don't." He said.
"I know right." I said

**later**
"Stampy loves you, I just know it." Netty said.
"What?" I asked. "Why would you think that?"
"Did you see the way he danced with you, the way he looked at you!" Netty said. "It's not hard to tell if you know him well enough. I smiled and blushed.
"I love him too." I said with a smile. " and I know that Squid loves Amy, the way he kisses her, it is true. He would never try to hurt her."
" you love Stampy?" Netty asked.
"Yes, I have for a while." I said with a look far away back to my last boyfriend, and how he cheated on me. And how much I had cried.
"I just don't know if I can risk my heart again." I said my eyes welling up with tears."
"Stampy would never hurt you." Netty said as if she read my mind. "Infact, his ex hurt him, not the other way round."
"Really? Oh poor Stampy." I said.
"Nah, I'm fine now, it doesn't matter." Stampy said with a smile.
"I only heard Netty talking about Melody." I looked up into those chocolate eyes and tears formed in my eyes.
" oh come here." He said putting his arm around me. I stood up and cried on his shoulder.
"It seems like anyone I trust seams to hurt me." She cried.
"Don't worry," he said rubbing my back. " no one would dare to hurt you on purpose while I'm around."
"Why?" I asked, Netty smiled and walked away. He pressed my lips to his and we kissed. In the end, being Squid's sister wasn't that bad.