Gender bent

Minecraft

Sqampy
Sqamy
Nee
Foise

Characters:
Stampy: Stella
Sqaishy: Sebastian
Squid: Sarah
Amy: Alex
Netty: Nathan
Lee: Laura
Finball: Fiona
Rosie: Randy
Hit the Target: Split Arrow.

Stella P.O.V.

"Wake up Laura!" I said. "It's a recording day!" I heard a thump on the floor and giggled.
"I'm up, I'm up." Laura yelled down the ladder. I heard
"Stop messing with your fur, I know you to well Laura!" I said with a giggle.
"Fine. I got your cake."
"CAKE!" I squealed.
"I know. Now let's start." I walked out of the hiding painting that hid Laura's room from mine. The carpet felt comforting on my paws. I smiled.
"Ready?" Laura's Voice called.
"Yup, Hello this is Sarah and welcome to Stella's Lovely world!" I yelled in a peppy voice. "Today I'm being joined by Laura as always," She came skipping out of the painting bearing her diamond sword. "Sebastian," As he opened the door and walked in with my brother on his tail. "And Nathan, my loyal brother."
"Hello!" Nathan said happily.
"Now we are going to pick up some friends!" I said almost walking out.
"Wait a second." I said.
"Laura, do you know what we're forgetting?" I asked. Laura shook her head and rolled her eyes.
"Laura, where's the cake?" I asked.
"Fine!" Laura said and placed the cake.
"Num, Num, num, num, num!" I said.
"You guys can have the rest." I said. "I'm full."
"Yay, cake for all!" Sebastian said.
We ran out to pick up Alex, Fiona, Sarah and Randy.

**Later**
"This is great!" I said as I left the interior of the school.
"Wait a sec." I heard a hiss.
"I've got it!" Alex said and hit the creeper in the head knocking it to the ground and picked up the gunpowder on the ground.
Suddenly I heard a bling of an arrow being fired.
"That's a little Late." I said "Laura."
"I promise it wasn't me Stella." Laura said.
"Fine, one more arrow for me." I said with a laugh, but when I picked up the arrow I found a note pinned to it.
"Dear Stella," I read. "I would watch your back if I were you." I gasped.
"Signed, Split ARROW!" I said with a timid voice.
"Oh no." Sarah said.
"Not again." Nathan said.
"It's ok, we'll figure out where she is!" Randy said.
"We won't have to look very farther." Fiona said, pointing her queenly hands at a purple and black boat.
"OH, no!" Laura said.
"Everyone prepare their bows and head to the S.S. Stella!" Nathan said in the leader voice he had inside. He may seem timed at first, but when he is threatened he can be stern.
We ran on to the S.S. Stella and Set sail. When we reached the boat. I heard an evil laugh.
"So we meat again, Stella Cat." A voice said. I turned to see Split arrow waling on deck of her boat.
"You won't get away with it this time!" I said.
"Oh, will I?" She asked with a grin on her face bearing her Bow.
"Yes, you will." Fiona said emerging from her hiding spot."Psst," I heard a whisper.
"Over here!" The voice whispered again. I looked up to see Sebastian climbing the ladder up to the crow's nest.
"Need a lift?" He whispered. I took his wing and we climbed to the top of the crow's nest. I looked down. I saw my brother and friends battling down bellow with bows.
"This is awfully high." I said fearfully.
"It's ok, I won't let you fall." He said. I ate the golden apple before I jumped.
"Jump!" He yelled and we jumped across to Split Arrows boat.
I landed not gracefully on deck.
"Sebastian?" I asked pinning my self to the wall.
"No Sebastian will save you now!" Split Arrow said. I looked to see Split Arrow's Iron sword at my neck.
"Don't touch her!" I heard a voice angrily yell, I watched to see Split Arrow talked to the ground by Sebastian. I bared my bow and aimed, but I fired at the wrong moment. He knocked over board and I hit Sebastian instead.
"No!" I screamed.
"Ah!" Sebastian said falling to the ground.
"No," I cried and ran over to him. He laid his head on my lap.
"Please." I cried.
"Stella, please promise me one thing."
"What?" I asked tears in my eyes.
"Take over my channel for me." I nodded
"Oh, and Stella." He said weekly.
"Yes." I asked the tears streaming down my cheeks
"I always loved you." He said. "Since I met you."
"I always have too." I said crying.
"Shh." He said and pressed are lips together. Then he started sparkling.
"Stella!" He said when we pulled apart. "Look!"
He pointed to his arrow spot it slowly faded.
"The apple!!!!" I said. "I ate a golden apple before I jumped! It must have crossed to you when we kissed."
"What a perfect moment." My brother said. He had built a bridge over with TNT.
"Ready?" He asked handing me the lever.
"I'd be delighted." I said with a smile.
"We crossed the bridge and I set off the TNT and sailed away the TNT blowing up in the background and the sun rose.
I smiled, Stella's world saved again.

Hi, it's me again
I just wanted to say thank you for over 50 views as of now. And sorry because I don't generally do gay ships. That's all. Have fun reading
-Julie