New Storys

These are my stories in progress, which do you want me to publish first

(Descriptions)

Dance with Me

Molly Snow. Everyone in America knows that young prodigy. Making her debut as the lead in the Broadway production of School Story. Now a famous celebrity, she gets a break until the next show she was casted in begins. On her visit back home, she gets an email from an old 'friend' that convinces her to save the old dance studio that they took lessons at.

Wonderful

Four girls with excelling talents. What holds them back? Something that grades can't tell you. They all have learning disabilities.

Aline Wilson is a singer. All of her friends tell her she should try out for a solo in the school chorus. She knows that the teacher favors someone else, so she works hard to boost her grades in all other areas. Finding that her writing abilities are increasing steadily. Meanwhile, her friend, and other part if her, Addison Rose is drawing realistic pictures for her best friends 'concert.' Most posters of her friends are posted on their walls because of their love for them. Her walls, on the other hand are full of artwork. Her other friends, Victoria Endstone, and Fiona Johnson are usually coming up with plans on how to do find raisers for all of the groups talents, including theirs. All together, the photographer, the artist, the singer and the fashion designer find that their break through is closer than they think.

Snowfall

"Your brother looks cute." My cousin Autumn whispered to me.
"Seriously?" I asked. "First of all, gross." I grimaced, how did anyone beside our parents find him attractive? "Second of all, you live with him, how do you find him attractive?"
"I don't know, it's just the lighting and the way his hair glows right now." I face-palmed. This was Autumn all over it, she was boy-crazy, and she would die if any boy looked at her. School had just started and she was already loosing her head.

I'm Eira Frost. My parents are Elsa and Jack Frost. It's my Softmore year at Future's Boarding Academy. This year, my friends will join me. Not all kids who come into Future's Academy have nice parents. Including Hans's son Harbor. Harbor seems to want to make it up to my family against his father's will. If you could fix the past, would you?

Please leave comments below!