Oc / Possible story!

Ships
You'll see!

Elizabeth P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could to the coffee shop. The rain pored down from the once clear sky. I was soaked as I reached the coffee store and stood under the awning. Just then I felt my body collide with someone else. I fell into someone's arms.
"Stamps? What the heck?" The guy behind me said. The other boy, who was on the ground after the collision, lifted his hood up to reveal a mot of brown curls and brown eyes. Then another girl ran looked up from her table inside and I recognized her as my best friend Beth. Beth smiled when she saw the boy that was on the ground. Was this the mysterious boyfriend I had heard of?
"Sorry ma'm I wasn't looking where I was going." The boy said on the ground. "No problem," I said outstretching my hand to help him up. "I was running too." Then I turned to the guy who had helped me. "And thank you for..." My voice trailed off as I saw the most gorgeous golden hair swept back and shimmering light blue eyes. "Helping me." I regained my breath.
"No problem." He chuckled and opened the door for the boy I remembered being called Stamps, and I. I thanked him before sitting next to Beth. She pushed my beverage across the table.
"Thanks." I said and started sipping the hot coca.
"So, someone bumped into someone on the way in here." She smirked.
"Yeah, that boy is so hot." I said looking out the window at the fall evening in London.
"Which one?" Beth asked.
"The one with blond hair." I sighed dreamily.
"Good." Beth sighed of relief.
"Why?" I asked turning to her and taking another sip of my drink.
"Well, you see, the bit who bumped into you..."

Find out more in Puzzles! Coming Soon!