Stories

I'll be posting Snowfall soon! I have a few Magic Animal Club books I've been wanting to post, but I want to know what sounds the most Interesting?

My New Family

What Would You Do If Your Idols Became Your Family?

Thirteen year-old Molly Queskin was an orphan from age two. She doesn't remember anything about her family, and doesn't believe she'll ever get a new one. That is until the Garrets adopt her. Molly is excited to have a home, but what will she do when she realizes who her older siblings are.

Seasons Of Love

Sqaishy didn't know what to expect when her best friend Amy invited her over to her house for a small party. Especially when she has feelings for one of the boys. After the party though, how will the two couples that form go through the long distance factor. Will distance break them apart? Join Sqaishy, Stampy, Squid and Amy on a year long journey through the twists and turns of being in a relationship.

Friends Are Forever

Netty, Amy and I were good friends. We always played on Minecraft together. Though we had never met in person, we were almost inseparable. Then Netty gives Amy and I am offer we can't refuse. Her brother rented a vacation house in lower England that he wants to use as a getaway for friends. What I didn't know when I stepped off the train was that my life was going to change forever.

Please comment, all of these will be posted eventually, I just wanted to know which one you'd like to see first! -Julie