Recording With Love

Real life

Sqamy

Sqaiud

Foise

Nee

Amy P.O.V.

"Oh no. You didn't. Amy!" Sqaishy yelled. We were playing a hunger games. We were teamed and I just died with all the armor.

"Oh my god No!" I said. "The armor!"

"Like best teammate ever, you die on me." She said sarcastically. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

"No." I said laughing.

"What's going on?" Stampy said walking down stairs.

"Amy died." Sqaishy said in a tattle tailing voice.

"Omg. Sqaishy watch out!" I said as someone starting hurting her.

"No!" she screamed as the death screen popped up. Stampy laughed.

"Amy." She said pouting. "I died." She said pouting and looking at me. Then we both starting laughing.

"You ready for the full recording?" Stampy asked.

"How could we forget what were here for?" Sqaishy asked as we exited the game.

"Ok I'll get the rest, you can chose the cubicles if they want." Stampy said walking back upstairs.

"Ok." Sqaishy and me said at the same time.

"Which one do you want?" I asked Sqaishy.

"The one with Squid." She said blushing.

"I should have known." I said. Sqaishy had a crush on Squid and I had a crush on Stampy. Sqaishy said I'm good at hiding it though.

"You?" Sqaishy asked

"Stamps, isn't there a pattern here!" I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah, true." We walked into the cubicles and put on our headphones and turned on our mics and logged on to our accounts. When everyone, Stampy, me, Sqaishy, Squid, Finball, Netty, Rosie and Lee, Logged on Stampy set up the party and we all started recording, 3 camera's in each cubicle, one face cam and 2 for each screen.

"Hello!" Stampy said starting the video, "Welcome to a Minecraft Lets play video!"

"Whooooo!" Squid yelled making Sqaishy giggle. "We are joined by the Magic Animal Club and friends." Squid said.

"Today we are building a joint house in creative!" I said.

"Ok, we each got one room and we need a kitchen, living, dinning and bathroom." Finball said.

"Uptight much?" Netty asked making Rosie giggle.

"Ok Let's begin. Rosie said. I started on the living room; Lee did the kitchen because he is a baker, Netty on the dinning room, Squid on the bathroom, Rosie, Stampy and I Were working on spare rooms.

"So Stampy," Squid said. "I see you've been flirting with Sqaishy. I went hot. "I'm not!" He said looking at me. He looked sincere.

"Oh, really, you build with her, talk with her, there barley isn't one without the other." Stampy went hot.

"Yah, that's what friends do."

"Oh, really? Then how come you don't do it with Amy?" Squid asked. Come to think of it, Stampy didn't do that stuff with me, Squid was right.

"Because Amy isn't a friend." Stampy said. "WHAT?!" I thought my mouth dropped open.

"Stampy how could you I've know you for longer and-" I was interrupted by Stampy pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back immediately. Our headphones and microphones were knocked off. We pulled apart.