Boat Nightmare

Minecraft

Ships

Sqampy

Nee

Netty P.O.V.

"Lee don't let go." I whispered, crying as he started to close his eyes. "Please." I cried. Shoving myself in front of Hit the Target's diamond sword.

"Don't do it!" I cried. Stampy swung at Hit the Target with his sword, knocking him to the ground. Lee put his sword at his neck.

"Never touch Netty or this Lovely World again!" He said and swung. I looked away I couldn't bear to see blood, no pun intended. Sqaishy hugged me.

"Its gunna be ok." She whispered.

"I sure hope so." I cried.

"R.I.P. Hit the Target." I herd Stampy say. I turned around to see him wrapping HTT up in cloths, Lee helping they tied a knot at the top and bottom. I cried on Sqaishy's shoulder. I couldn't believe Lee was almost killed!

"Shh." I herd a voice say, I turned around to see Lee. He hugged me. I kept on crying, this time on Lee's chest.

"I've got you." He said lifting me up bridal style and carrying me to the S.S. Stampy. I had stopped crying by now Lee had comforted me. I herd Stampy and Lee talking, but I was too lost in my thoughts to pay attention. When I zoned back in I saw Stampy leaving the caption's Quarters to sail the boat, and HTT funeral I inferred.

"Lee?" I asked there was one thing that was bugging me.

"Yah?" He said. I held on to his brown fur.

"Besides being Stampy's sister, why did you say for HTT to not touch me?" I looked at his face. He sighed.

"Because I love you Netty." He said. I was shocked; I had a crush on him since I met him.

"I love you too." I whispered, he pulled my face close. We kissed, it was so beautiful, and I couldn't believe what I had dreamed about for ages was true. After we got up and looked out the window. Stampy's lovely world was in sight. He had his arm wrapped around my waist I leaned back on him.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too Netty, and always will." He said nuzzling me. I nuzzled back as we anchored. Sqaishy came in with Stampy's arm around her shoulders. He smiled,

"Both longhead's found love." Said Sqaishy making us laugh. I knew even though it was one of the worst days of my life, it turned out for the better.