First Squicole One Shot

Ships

Squicole

Nicole P.O.V.

Squid was recording upstairs and I was downstairs listening to music softly and drawing when my phone started buzzing. It was my mom, she rarely called as she knew I would call her. I wondered what was wrong.
"Hey Mom, what up?" I asked.
"I'm sorry honey, but I have to bring you bad news."
"Really? What happened?" I asked worried.
"Your Grandma, the one in the hospital, passed away this morning." My heart felt numb. No not her! Why her? I felt tears sting my eyes.
"Oh no." I said.
"I'm so sorry honey." She says knowing we were close.
"It's ok, I guess it was her time." I said feeling a tear run down my cheek.
"Ok, I'm here if you need me honey." My Mom said tearfully before hanging up. I looked at my drawing that seamed to happy for me now. I knew where I had to go. I put my phone and my keys them in a small purse and grabbed my bike from the back yard. I started pedaling towards town, whenever I got upset I would go to an ice cream shop. I went to the bike rack as I always did. I was special, I got my bike residing a for free. I had saved the man who ran it's dog. It had ran out into the street and I rode closer to the car next to me to make if slide away from the pup. When I came close I scooped it up into my basket and rode my bike on the sidewalk. Since then, I can lock my bike there for free. I smiled and waved at him before running off to the ice cream parlor.

David P.O.V.

"And that's it for today's video so I will see you all later. Bye!" Stampy said.
"Mate." I said still in hysterics.
"Shut up." He said. I kept on laughing. Just then I had a call coming in from Nicole's Mom. Her Mom only calls after fights. I didn't think we had a fight recently. I stopped laughing.
"I have to go mate." I said. Then turned off my headphones and mic and logged off of Minecraft.
"Hello? I asked.
"Hey David, just informing you that Nicole's grandma passed away. You see, they were very close and....

Nicole P.O.V.

Hey what's up Nicole? Beth texted me.

At the ice cream parlor. I texted back.

Oh no, what happened? Beth texted me.

Grandma passed away this morning.

Awe, sorry to hear that. Where's Squid?

Oh, he's recording, I thought with Stampy?

Stampy came down a few minutes ago. I guess they just finished recording.

Yeah, they weren't done when I left.

I slowly stirred my vanilla ice cream with my spoon. It was all soupy now, and I was debating weather to get another one.

Oh I see. Beth texted back. Then my phone buzzed. It was David.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.
"Hey Nicole, I heard what happened." David said.
"Yeah, it's ok, it was her time anyway." I kept on stirring my ice cream. I probably looked like a wreck.
"Your not ok, your at the ice cream parlor." David said.
"How did you know?" I asked and stopped stirring my ice cream.
"A, you always go there when your upset. If we have a fight or anything, maybe a depressing movie you saw with a nearby friend, you always go to the ice cream parlor. Plus there is nosie in the background. Secondly." I heard the bell ring for the hundredth time while I was here, but this time it was different. It almost echoed on the phone. "I'm here." He said. I looked straight up from my ice cream. I saw him waving to me. I hung up. Put my phone down and ran into his arms. This is how I always wanted to be. In his arms, feeling happy in a sad situation.

Sorry this was a little depressing, my boyfriends Grandmother passed away and I remembered how it felt for me. So this is kind of dedicated to her. She had ALS. I didn't know much about her, but I have a feeling she knew about me. Which is kind of hard to think about. Have a good day peps! - Julie