Thrill for a chill

Minecraft

Ships

Stamy

Sqaiud

Nee

Foise

Stampy P.O.V.

"It's all right." I told myself. "She doesn't know you love her." Who was I thinking about? Amy of course, just that little love she spreads got into my heart. I smiled thinking of her fairy costume. Then I heard a death-curling scream. I ran outside to see Amy pulling an arrow out of her back.

"Amy! Are you ok?" I asked running over to her.

"Yeah, an arrow fired at me out of nowhere." She said.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"Nope, I caught the arrow sort of because I was rubbing my back." she said.

"Hmm, strange much." I thought aloud.

"I know, it hasn't happened before..." Amy said.

"Hey, you guys ready for trick-or-treating? " Squid asked out of breath.

"Why are you out of breath? You aren't late." I said.

"Some type of figure was chasing me!" Squid said.

"Why are strange things happening? Amy getting shot, and now you got chased." I said.

"By the way, amusing costumes Stamps." Squid said with a smirk.

"Yeah, cause I look like you?" I asked; I was a Squid for Halloween.

"Precisely." Squid said making Amy laugh.

"I wouldn't say you are half bad yourself." I said; Squid was a cat.

"Thanks man," Squid said and we headed off to do trick-or-treating.

**Later**

Netty P.O.V.

"Agh!!!" All the girls screamed and the boys laughed.

"Geez, how scardy cat can you get?" Stampy asked. "No pun intended."

"Yeah, it's just me." Lee said.

"It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurking in the dark

Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart. You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it. You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, you're paralyzed!" Stampy sang and pretended to be a ghost making the girls laugh.

"'Cause this is thriller, thriller night, and no one's gunna save you from the beast about to strike. You know it's thriller, thriller night. You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight!" Lee sang.

"You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run

You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun

You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl

But all the while you hear the creature creepin' up behind

You're out of time" Squid sang and actually started to scare Sqaishy.

"'Cause this is thriller, thriller night. There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl, Thriller, thriller night. You're fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonight!" Finball sang. Suddenly a figure jumped out of the shadows; we all screamed and the world went black.

Finball P.O.V.

"Where am I?" I asked as I woke up. I felt a warm rag on my forehead and looked up to see Rosie's dark eyes looking at me.

"You ok?" Rosie asked me.

"Yah." I said sitting up from the coach. "I just don't remember anything."

"You shouldn't." Lee said walking in with his sword freshly cleaned. "Someone knocked everyone out."

"Someone?" I asked.

"The girls have disapered!" Lee growled.

"Soeone has them, I'm sure." Rosie said stroking her purple hair.

"No!" I yelled.

"Were going to get them." Stampy said with his sword as polished as Lee's.

"I'll come!" I said.

"You sure?" Rosie asked with worried eyes.

"Hey, if I get hurt from this..." I trailed off and looked into Rosie's beautiful dark eyes. "I just want them to be ok."

I saw Stampy and Squid exchange a glance.

"You should proboly stay here or Rosie should come for safety." Squid said.

"-I don't want Rosie to get hurt I'll stay here." I said.

"If you insist." she said.

"We better get going.." Stampy said and they waved and headed out.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I heard screaming, and when I ran out I saw the boys on the ground and a figures running off with something, I'm guessing the knocked out girls." Rosie said.

Rosie P.O.V.

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"I heard screaming, and when I ran out I saw the boys on the ground and a figures running off with something, I'm guessing the knocked out girls." I said. I left out the part about when I saw his face he looked really cute, even knocked out. I didn't want him to get hurt, so I'm honestly glad he didn't chose to go.

I stared out on the water from my house.
"You ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I just hope their ok." I lied and hoped he belived it.

Amy P.O.V.

I woke up in a firmilier house.

"Stampy?" I asked rubbing my eyes, I was on the floor of his room.

"Stampy." I whispered and smiled. I got up and walked over to his bed.

"Bed for Stampy because... no one loves Stampy." I read.

"Well, kitty, I do, I love you." I smiled and cuddled into his bed and stared at the checkerboard celing. Then it hit me, why wasn't he here? It was the middle of the night. Then I heard footsteps. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the door.

"You search here, Lee will search over there and I will search here." Stampy said being the leader he always is. I stepped back into the room as if I hadn't seen or heard anything and lay on the floor. I heard the door open.

"Amy!" He said and bent down beside me.

"What?" I said sweetly as I pretended to wake up.

"Are you ok?" He asked me and helped me up.

"Yeah, I don't remember anything though." I said as we hugged.

"I was so afraid I lost you." He whispered. I hugged him close.

Then everyone ran in.

"Is everyone ok?" Squid asked.

"Yes," Stampy replied.

" Do you know who did it?" Sqaishy asked.

"No, I havn't seen arrows around, but it could be Hit The Target." Lee said.

"Well, chose what you wish," Stampy said. " was it a ghost or Hit the Target?" He looked out into the sunrise holding my hand and I leaned on his shoulder, we may never know why did it, but whoever did, they made an eventful Halloween night!

Julie here, I hope you liked this addition to my short stories! So sorry I didn't post earlier, pence I got home I went trick-or-treating. I'll be writting a mystery soon so yeah, suggestions welcome!
Thanks,
Julie