A Little Bit of Mistletoe

Christmas Special

Minecraft

Ships
Sqampy
Sqamy
Nee

Sqaishy P.O.V.

"Netty? Earth to Netty." I said waving my feathers in front of her face.
"What?" She asked shaking herself from her daydream. I giggled.
"Googling over Lee again?" I asked with a smirk forming on my lips.
"What, like you never daydream over Stampy?" She smirked as I blushed. "I thought so."
"Come on, we have a party to get too." I said helping her off the coach. We pulled the lever and opened Netty's house door. Pulled it back and left. We were going to a Christmas Party in the Clubhouse. I was so scared. This was my first party in Stampy's lovely world. Sqaishy, it'll be fine. Just focus on setting up Netty and Lee. Amy and I set up a mistletoe in the clubhouse, it was pretty well hidden for now. We'll find a way to get them under it though. We arrived just in time. The party was about to start. I glanced at Amy, she smiled. I saw Squid glance at her then blush and look away. "Awe!" I thought. "How adorable!" The dancing began and me and Amy jammed to Black Widow on the dance floor.

Amy P.O.V.
I saw Stampy looking at Sqaishy while were out on the dance floor. Well, more like staring. I was waiting for the drool to come out of his mouth. "Sqaishy." I whispered. "He's staring."
"Who?" She asked nervously.
"Stamps." I smirked. She blushed as the song ended.
"I think I'm going to get some water." She said rushing off. I smiled and walked off towards the exit to the out doors.
"You ok?" Squid stopped me at the door.
"Yeah, just need some fresh air." I said as my heart pounded. I loved him since I met him.
"Can I walk with you?" He asked twiddling his tentacles.
"Sure." I said trying not to hold my breath. He opened the door for me and we walked out.
"Amy can I tell you something?" He asked.
"Uh, sure." I said trying not to blush.
"Well.... I don't know how to say this....." He said looking embarrassed.
"Just, say it like your ripping off a bandage." I said blushing.
"Uh, well." He breathed in and out. "I love you Amy."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, for a long time." Squid said. "Do you love me back?" He looked at me uneasily. I pulled him into a kiss. **aweeeeeee -Julie** he kissed back.
"Is that your answer?" I asked him as we pulled away. He nodded.
"Back to the club house?" He asked taking my hand in his tentacle.
"Yup." I said.

Sqaishy P.O.V.
I rushed off the dance floor. My cheeks were red as I grabbed a drink of water.
"Hi Sqaishy." Stampy said as I turned around. I almost chocked on my water.
"Hi Stampy." I smiled.
"Did you put the mistletoe up in the corner of the clubhouse?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded.
"It's for Netty and Lee." I whispered back.
"I'm in." He smiled.
"If you can get Lee under it, I'll get Netty." I whispered. He nodded and walked away. Amy ran over too me.
"Sqaishy guess what?!" she said in a low squealy voice.
"What?" I asked with a smile.
"Me and Squid are dating." She smiled.
"OMG congrats!" I squealed.
"But," I whispered. "Stampy's gunna help us with the plan. He's gunna get Lee under the mistletoe and we're gunna get Netty under." She nodded as I smiled.
"Hey Netty." I called
"Yes?" She said walking over as I watched Stampy lead Lee under the mistletoe than walk away.
"Can you go over there for a second? Lee wanted to talk to you." I smiled.
"ok." She said and blushed. When she walked over they started talking than Lee realized they were under a mistletoe.

Netty P.O.V.
"Ok, someone did this on purpose." Lee said looking up.
"What?" I asked ruffling my pink fur. He pointed up. I looked to see.... Mistletoe. Seriously?
"Yup, someone did." I said.
"Well tradition is tradition." Lee said and we both blushed. He leaned in and kissed me. It was more than satisfying to kiss someone that you always wanted too. As we pulled away Lee asked.
"Did you feel it?"
"Feel what?" I asked confused.
"Sparks?" He asked blushing hard. I thought back too it.
"Yes." I whispered.
"Me too." He said and leaned in and we kissed again.
"I love you." I said when we pulled away.
"I love you too." Lee said smiling.
"Awe!" Voices said. I turned to see the whole party. Lee smiled at Me who had my paw over my face.
"I love it when your embarrassed." He whispered removing my paw from my face. I looked at Stampy who was tearing up from happiness on his face, but sadness in his eyes. Then I remembered that Melody and him got together in an almost identical way.
"One sec." I whispered to Lee. I walked over and hugged my brother.
"It'll be all right." I said. "She didn't deserve you anyway." I felt him squeeze me.
"Plus." I whispered. "I think there is another girl who loves you in this room right now. She might love you more than she loves herself." I felt Stampy pause than break the hug.
"Love you sis." He said. "I think I know what your talking about."
"My work here is done." I heard Sqaishy say as she exited the room.
"Go get her bro." I said with a smile. He nodded and trotted over to the door waved and ran out. Lee walked over too me and held my paw.
"One more song everybody?" He asked. They nodded and he put on Night Changes by One Direction. I smiled as I pulled him out on the dance floor.

Sqaishy P.O.V.
I ran to my favorite spot in Stampy's Lovely World. The S.S. Stampy. I ran up the ladders into the crows nest. I sat on the wood. I felt like I could fly from up here. I could see everything in the town and in the distance my house. Sparkling with torches on top. Then I started to cry.
"How could you be so stupid! He isn't over Melody. He would never want to date you." My tears fell and over run my vision.
"He would never love me." I whispered pained.
"Who wouldn't?" A voice asked. I jumped and turned my head around to see Stampy standing their.
"A boy I love." I cried putting my head in my hands. He sat next to me.
"I bet he would, I mean. If it was me, which it probably wouldn't be I'm not good enough, I would be the luckiest cat alive." Stampy said.
"Awe Stampy." I said nuzzling him. He grabbed my hand.
"I love you Squaishy. I know you probably don't love me back. I just wanted-" Stampy said as I cut him off by kissing him. **Sqampy feels!!!!!!-Julie**
"I love you too." I said in between kisses. When we fully parted I lay my head and placed a hand on his chest.
"I love you." I whispered snuggling into his chest. He wrapped his arm abound my waist and looked out.
"What an eventful Christmas. I will never forget it though." He said.
"Why?" I asked. He looked down at me.
"Because I got you." He said.
"Awe Stampy." I said as we kissed.