I love you

Real life

Ships
Sqampy
Sqamy

Sqaishy P.O.V.

Is it bad when your heart feels like it's been torn out? I love him, but he loves Amy. Tears welled up in my eyes. I ran up into my room locked the door and cried on my pillow. When I felt all teared out. I saw my suitcase from when I unpacked so long ago; I left a few things in though. I walked over undid the blanket around a yellow fuzzy journal under it was a photo type holders. I took out the one-labeled Stamps and I, my diary with a fuzzy cover and my video camera. I sat on the bed and found the video of Stampy and me at Disneyland, the one where we sighted the castle in particular. I smiled as I put it on with a really low volume and watched him put his arm around me. I stopped it there, why did he have to kiss Amy? I picked up my yellow duck pen.

Dear Diary,7/21/14
Yes, the weather is starting to get colder. You know how sometimes I doodle in here with the heart with the arrow through it with me and Stampy's name on it? Well, he kissed Amy. I think they're dating.

I sniffled a little but continued to write

I mean I hope their not, but yet if they are I don't want to be in the middle of it or ruin it. I love Stampy, but if he doesn't love me back, that's ok. Maybe one day this won't matter. - Sqaishy
I covered my pen and put my belongings back in their rightful place. When I covered it I heard a knock on my door.
"Sqaishy? Are you in there?" I heard Stampy ask. I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't look like a wreck so I anwerd.
"Yah." I called back and unlocked the door.
"Are you ok?" He asked me and walked over to where I stood.
"Yah, Just tierd. You and Amy are proboly good." He gave me a confused look.
"Huh? Where did you get that impression?" He asked.
"Kissing?" I said.
"Oh," He said. "You think were dating don't you?" I nodded.
"We aren't, I love someone else. She kissed me, I pushed her away." He looked down.
"Were friends right?" I asked.
"Yes, Definatly."
"so then we can be honest with eachother right."
"Right."
"Can you tell me who the lucky girl is?"
"Definatly, I've loved her ever since I met her."
"Really? Well, since were friends I want to meet her. Go call her."
"Oh ok." Stampy said and slid his phone out and dialed her number at the adsact same time. He sat next to me on the phone.
"Wait, hold on, I think I'm getting a call." I said and picked it up.
"Hello?" I asked into the phone.
"I love you." Stampy said. I looked at him and covered my mouth he hung up.
"Stampy?" I asked. "You love me?" I asked trying not to cry in happiness. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine, I kissed back.
"Yes." He whispered when we pulled apart.
"I love you too." I whispered back and looked into his eyes. He smiled and we kissed again. Neadless to say, that was the best day ever.

Working on a suggestion next
I might change the story line a little but the main point will stay the same.
Thanks -Julie