Preview

(Stampy)

I was already laughing as Squid slid, almost falling off the banister, down the stairs.
"Mate, if you went to the emergency room, you have no idea how hard I would laugh if you fell off." Lee said passing bye.
"Well I laughed ahead of time." I said whipping the tears off my face. I heard a car door slam.
"I dare you." Lee said pointing to the banister.
"No, no way."
"Come on." Lee looked at me. I sighed and got on the bannister.
"Alright ready?" I asked and Lee nodded with a video camera.
"3, 2, 1 go!" Lee said just as the door opened and Netty with her friends walked in.
"Look out!" Lee said pulling Amy out of the way, Netty stood up against the door, but someone entered in harms way. I crashed into them and fell on top.
"I'm so sorry," I said opening my eyes. "I'm..." My voice trailed off as a beautiful set of blue eyes looked at me. "Stampy." I finished my sentence after a few seconds of staring. I quickly got off her.
"Sqaishy." She said and I helped her up. I looked back at Lee who has his hand covering his mouth. So surprised that he never clicked end. Squid was in hysterics.
"Mate." He said trying to breathe. "And you laugh at me?"
"Shut up." I said and took the camera from Lee and clicked end.
"Ok, sorry for the collision, I got a dare and with my luck you guys came in at the wrong time." I said
"First of all, I'm Joseph Garret or Stampy." I said passing the ball to Lee.
"I'm Lee Matade, just call me Lee."
"I'm David Spencer, also known as Squid."
"Amy Lee, just call me Amy."
"Beth Bates, also known as Sqaishy."
"Anette Garret also known as Netty." Then we heard a car pull up.
"There's the rest of them." Squid said.
"Right in time, we were just introducing ourselves." Lee said when they came in.
"Oh, I'm Tom Spencer, just call me Tom."
"Martyn Spencer, just call me Martyn."
"Salem Lee, just call me Salem."
"Nicole Bates, just call me Nicole."
"Stacy Hinojosa, just call me Stacy."
"Alright that's everyone then." I said. "We have a freshwater pool if anyone wants to try it out." I said.
"Sure!" Sqaishy said. "Ducks are meant for swimming!"
"So are mermaids, meet you out there!" The two ran up, with Netty's lead, to their rooms.

Hey guys, I thought I'd give you a draft of my new Story Friends Are Forever. I hope you enjoyed it! - Julie