#Nicerinternet

So, I've been asked by Annagamergirl9  to talk about something I feel strongly about. Well, there are a lot of things I thought about at first, but the first thing that came to mind, was my learning disability. So, even though I've talked about this before, I think I was in 7th grade at the time, and I was still struggling with writing. I decided to look back on my journey and see what I can, and cannot tell you.. If you were not with me when I was at 300 viewers, than you should probably read that to see where I am coming from. So this is my journey.

In 2nd grade I was like every other kid, I enjoyed reading. I was a spectacular speller and I even did the spelling bee. I never 'stammered' when I was nervous and I had my really close guy friends.

Now 3rd grade swings around, and down goes everything. The friends you had in 2nd grade are ignoring you, so you try to make new friends. (One of them moved back to Japan and the other I think she moved?) starburst_13 and I became friends I think that year. This was also the year when my learning disability got in the way of my learning. Suddenly I was behind every one else in school. It was kind of scary to think back to the time where my world was changing and I had no idea.

Then fourth grade came along, and I met two of my best friends, just because I don't know if there allowed to be on the Internet, let's call them Ellie and Cameron. We were best friends through the rest of Elementary School and we still are today. Math and Writing became a primary struggle now, I couldn't seem to work them out in my brain. This is the year I tried out for my current school for the first time, but didn't get in.

Then in 5th grade, a met a new friend named Cally, let's say. We're not as close as we were then, but we still friends. Sometimes we joke around about our crushes still. 5th grade was the same old struggles, Math and Writing. This is the year when I was accepted into my current school.

Then Middle School came, and times became more complicated. I had been rejected in my school chorus so much last year, I was willing to quit singing entirely. I was so tired of all the drama, that I almost didn't try out for the musical because I felt I wasn't good enough. Luckily I did, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Suddenly things started to be broken down more and things were beginning to make sense., but not entirely.

Then 7th grade began, it was so amazing, that sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock and redo that year. In seventh grade, I was assigned to this teacher, let's call her Mrs. Robyn. She was the most amazing teacher I've ever had. She made me become so confident about reading and writing, that I started this account, even though the books weren't very good then in my opinion. (they've become my classics, and they are the only books I won't go back and change the mistakes. ( The Sqampy Fanfic stories, Love Triangle, Someone Like You (Stamy), Ect.)) I still keep in touch with this teacher even though she is no longer at the school, and she still comes to my plays and we set up a reunion last December. Math is starting too make sense, but still is a little complicated. So.... my friends at this point, well, something horrible happened. I lost all of them in almost a blink. I call this time 'the incident' and I still kind of refuse to talk about it because it's a touchy subject. Then some of the kids I didn't think liked me all started being nice to me. They helped me realize that the friends I was looking for, were there all along. This year Ellie moved away to Georgia. I still miss her, but we see each other sometimes when she comes to visit.

Now I'm in 8th grade and my future looks much brighter than my past. I'm in a comfortable spot with school, even though Math is a total pain in the butt, I'm working on it. I have the most supportive friends I could ever ask for and I know we won't let each other down.

Thank you if you read all of this. I'm sorry I've been inactive, it's personal reasons, I'm pretty consumed by school work as well. I hoped you liked this story, because it's pretty much something that is really important to me. If you all don't know I have ADD, a version of Dyslexia and ADHD (extreme hyper and distraction), and I'm still kind of struggling with it today, but I know it isn't as trying as it used to be. I promise to continue writing. As long as you keep reading my stories, I'll keep writing them! I hope everyone's having a good time this weekend, I sure am. Maybe I'll post something soon *wink wink* ha ha. -Julie

(Psst, if you guys like hearing about stuff like this. Maybe I'll do this more often. Kind of like Stampy and Squid's Let's Talk!)