New Years Resolution Proposel

Real life

Ships
Stamy
Sqaiud

Stampy P.O.V.
"I'm gunna do it." I said to Squid.
"New Year, new marriage." Squid said and nodded.
"I'll do it not long after the ball drops." I said.
"Sounds good." Squid agreed. " the girls should be here soon. So yeah."
"Ok I'll get everything ready, I'll hide the ring in the kitchen." I said running into the kitchen.

Amy P.O.V.
I was so nervous.
"Are you sure I look good." I asked Sqaishy.
"Of course. Stampy will have his jaw on the floor. I smiled as we pulled up outside Stampy's house. I smiled and locked my car. Squid opened up the door. Kissed Sqaishy and let us in. I smiled. As Stampy came out of the bathroom and had his mouth open.
"Wow, Amy you look amazing." He said closing his mouth.
"Thanks baby." I said and kissed him.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said as he put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed them. I giggled as we sat on the coach.

**time skip**
(Amy still)

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all yelled and kissed one another. As the New York celebration went to commercials Stampy smiled and said.
"Amy I have a surprise for you."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yup, well let's list our New Years Resolutions first. I'll go last."
"I'll start." Squid said. "My resolution is to make a you tube series with Sqaishy." They kissed.
"I'll leave them too it and go next." I said. "My New Years Resolution is too travel too the U.S. More."
"Ok I'm next." Sqaishy said. "My New Years resolution is to make a wider variety of games to play."
"I'm last." Stampy said. "My New Years resolution is too ask you to marry me." Stampy said opening a box tword me. I covered my mouth.
"Yes! Yes yes yes!" I cried as he put the ring on my finger. We kissed as Sqaishy and Squid clapped.
"Happy New Years everyone." I said when we parted.
"Happy New Year!" They replied. It really was a happy new year to bring.