1801 - 1900

Chapter 1801: Evolving Celestial

Intense energy was emitting from Athos during the fight. It was so strong that it affected his surroundings. The ground was constantly quivering, and the smaller rubble would disappear altogether. In reality, they were breaking down into fine particles instead of condensing due to the power.

As a result, many were forced to get away from the fight. One of them was the other golden-coloured female Amra. She was tightly holding both swords and was constantly on the move, slashing through the rocks thrown at her.

"Hey, are we just going to keep tossing these rocks?" Nock asked while picking up anything he could find and hurling it as far as possible. Even if they were to hit the Amra, the rocks would do nothing. It was as if a child was hurling a piece of dirt at an adult.

However, since there were three of them and each had four arms, these piles of dirt added up and were quite distracting.

"Do you suggest we fight this one head-on!" Dober replied, still picking up things from the ground.

All three were also stepping away from the fight to not get caught in the mess, and soon they had stepped out of the danger zone, and even the rubble around them had lessened. And now, their attacks slowed down a bit. However, the Female Amra was already annoyed enough by them.

She smacked the air with her two swords, releasing strange energy. Then, her swords began vibrating, and whenever the rocks came close, they would instantly get crushed falling to the ground before reaching her.

"How dare you embarrass me?!" the female shouted. "You haven't even climbed the tower. You haven't been through the things I have been through, and yet you dare to annoy me?"

Immediately, she dashed forward, covering the distance between them and her in an instant. Geo could see her blades swinging down. At that moment, he pushed Nock out of the way, and the sword went right between them. Hitting the ground, it sliced through, but it didn't cause the ground to be uplifted like an attack usually would.

Both of them had barely survived the deadly blow and were safe from the sword, but Dober noticed that Geo and Nock struggled to stand.

"This weight! It's like the other floors of the tower...what is that weapon!" Geo shouted.

Holding her sword in her other hand again, she was ready to slash it, to kill both of them in one hit.

"It's not the sword that is causing that. It's the power given to me by him!" She swung her sword, and Geo, at that moment, felt like this was going to be his end.

But just before it sliced him and his friend, a strange object coiled around the sword. It was red and black, with several glowing blades on it. Like a chain, it looped itself several times around the giant sword.

Suddenly, the sword stopped. No matter how much force she applied, the sword had come to a steady halt.

'This strength..'

"Thank you for helping me out earlier. Now let me return the favour." A voice suddenly said from the side.

The next moment, the female Amra felt an immense force pulling her sword. When she tried to pull back, nothing worked, and even though she applied her full strength, she only lost her grip and fell directly to the ground on her back as she lost her balance.

When she regained her composure and raised her head to see what had happened, she saw a small figure with black wings and glowing red armour above her. It was hard to tell it was the same person, but after a moment, she knew it was the same person from before—one of the two that had attacked.