𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

amelia
january 10, 2022
----
An annoyed huff escapes my mouth as I rest my chin in my hand. Sitting on the bench sucked. I wanted to play hockey, not sit around. Someone plops next to me but I'm too annoyed to look at them.

"You okay?" Charlie's voice speaks next to me.

I'm surprised that it was Charlie since we didn't talk much. I look at him and sigh. "No, I hate sitting here. I wanna be out there playing hockey."

"I get that." he nods. "It sucks."

"Why are you over here?" I ask. "Shouldn't you be practicing?"

He shrugs. "I'm just taking a break and I saw how lonely you looked."

I scoff. "I'm not lonely, just annoyed."

He sighs and takes a sip of water. "It's not the worst thing in the world, you know?"

I roll my eyes. "Of course, but that doesn't make it any less annoying."

"Sorry." he sighs. "I'm annoying you, aren't I?"

I look at him and shake my head. "No. Sorry, I'm just irritated."

"Well-" he starts but Bombay cuts him off.

"Charlie! Let's go!"

He groans. "Gotta go. Talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay . . ." I mumble.

He hops back onto the ice and I see Luis looking at me. I can't tell what his expression is because of his helmet, but he looks hurt. I had no idea why though.

He starts talking to Charlie but I didn't know what they were talking about. Eventually, Charlie just skates away and Luis still looks pissed.

I was getting tired of this. I stand up and walk down to the locker room. As I plop down on the bench, I hear a familiar voice coming from the shower rooms. An eyebrow of mine raises in confusion as I listen closer.

"Get off of me!" Connie begs.

My eyes widen. I quickly run to the showers and see Connie trying to get someone off of her.

Noah. When will he fucking learn?

"Get off of her, asshole!" I shout while slapping the back of his head.

"Hey!" he shouts angrily. "We're kinda busy here!"

"No!" Connie cries. "Help me!"

I grab the back of his head and throw him to the ground. "When the fuck will you learn to leave girls alone?!"

He groans. "Leave me alone."

"No!" I hold my foot on his chest. "Tell me! Answer me, Mr. Connets!"

He gasps. "Get off of me, freak!"

"No! I'm staying right here so you can learn what it feels like to be a damn girl who gets taken advantage of by assholes like you!" I hold him down harder.

"Don't make me break your other hand, brat!"

"Do it! See if I care!"

He tries to get up but I won't allow it. "Don't make me fuck you up, asshole!" he growls.

I grunt and smash my foot on his face. Blood starts to pour out of his nose as he yells in pain. "Bitch!"

I hover over him. "If I ever see you messing with someone again without their consent, I'll kill you. Got it?"

"You'll be in jail." he sasses.

"Got it?!" I shout.