𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾 (𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒)

amelia
february 2, 2022
----
I place my foot into the hot tub and feel the heat rise onto my leg. I suck in air through my teeth before sitting down on the seat. Luis follows in after me and my eyes immediately dart to his chest. I realize that I've never actually seen him shirtless before.

"Stop staring," he smirks while splashing some water onto my chest.

"Oh, lower your ego." I sass, splashing him back.

He chuckles and sits down next to me. I stare up at the starry sky and rest my head on Luis's shoulder.

"Has Connie said anything to you?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, but I don't expect her to."

I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For her asking you to drink even though she knows it's triggering for you."

"You don't need to worry about me, Lia. I'm okay." he wraps an arm around my shoulders. "The situation is over. No need to keep feeling sorry for me."

I nod. "Okay."

He lifts one of my hands out of the water and kisses the back of it. His eyes dart down to my arm and he runs his fingers over my skin. "What are these?"

I look down at what he's staring at and suck in a sharp breath. "They're nothing."

I try to take my arm out of his grip but he tugs it back. "How old are these?"

"Like a few months," I mutter, still attempting to get my arm out of his hands. "It doesn't matter."

He picks up my other arm and examines it closely. My heart is pounding in my chest. Why did he have to kiss my hand? Why now when I didn't have any sleeves on?

"Luis, it's fine-"

"When was the last time you cut yourself?" he asks, his eyes desperately scanning my face for an answer.

"I-I don't know . . ." I sigh. "I think in December or something?"

"Why?"

I swallow. "Life was just . . . hard. Does it really matter? They're old-"

"It does matter, Lia. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we had just become friends. It didn't make sense. And I was ashamed of it."

He lifts my arm to his lips and kisses my scars softly. "You have nothing to be ashamed of."

I smile softly. He lets my arms go and places a kiss on my head. "You're salty."

I slide away from him. "No shit, Sherlock. I haven't showered yet."

He laughs. "I'm just teasing. C'mere."

I splash some water on his face, making him gasp. I stifle my laugh and feel his hands slither around my waist. He pulls me onto his lap and wipes his hands all over my hair.

"Oh, you dick!" I say while doing it back to him.

"You're gonna shower anyway!"

I lightly punch his shoulder as he shakes the water off of his head onto me. He smiles cheekily before pressing his lips onto mine. I feel his hands slide onto my bottom as he scoots me farther up his lap.

I wrap my hands gently around his neck while rubbing my thumbs on his cheeks. His hands slowly run up to my waist and our lips continue to move in sync. I cautiously start to grind myself onto him since I don't know how he'll react.