𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

amelia
january 23, 2022
----
My phone rings and I pick it up. It was my mom.

"Uh, one second." I sit myself up from Luis's chest.

He also sits up and I pick up the call. "Hi, mom."

"Hey, honey." she chirps. "How are you?"

"Good." I nod even though she can't see it. "How are you?"

She then goes on to tell me about her day and a smirk plasters Luis's face. I glare at him but he doesn't seem to care. He starts kissing my face all over and I try to get him away.

"Mhm, yeah." I hum to my mom even though I was having trouble listening to her because of Luis.

"How was hockey today?" she asks.

Luis slowly starts kissing my neck and my heart starts pounding. "Uh, it was great."

"That's good."

"Yeah . . ." I mumble.

She continues talking about whatever and I keep trying to push Luis away.

"Would you stop?" I whisper to him.

He just snickers and keeps kissing my neck. I bite my lower lip and keep trying to listen to my mom. Luis's hands slide down my thighs and I whimper lightly.

"You okay, honey?" my mom asks.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine."

She brushes it off and Luis still won't stop. I could feel him leaving markings all over my neck.

This kid is gonna get me murdered.

I pull the phone away from my ear and lower my voice. "Luis, I swear to God."

He just runs his hand slowly up my inner thighs and I nervously wiggle around. "Knock it off."

"Where are you right now?" my mom asks.

"Um . . . Luis's house."

"Oh, okay. Will you be home tonight?"

"Is there something I need to be home for?"

"Nope, I was just wondering."

"Okay." I chuckle nervously. "Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes, but only one more thing."

I try to listen but this damn kid wasn't going to let me. He squeezes my thighs as he continues kissing my neck. A small whimper leaves my mouth.

"Does that sound okay?" my mom says.

"Uh, mhm, yup." I agree even though I had no idea what she said. "Sounds great."

"Okay, I love you, honey. Don't do anything stupid alright?"

I bite my lower lip to stop myself from making a bad noise. "Yup, love you too. Bye."

I quickly hang up the phone and huff. "I hate you."

Luis chuckles. "And I love you."

"Don't you ever do that again." I push him away.

"What?" he defends. "It's fun teasing you."

"Yeah, but not when I'm on the phone with my mom!" my voice raises.

"Hey, hey, hey." he chuckles nervously. "Sorry."

I huff again and shake my head. "You're so annoying."

He chuckles and keeps sliding one of his hands up my inner thigh. I suck in a sharp breath and he keeps his eyes on me.

"Luis . . ." I whisper.

He just smirks and slowly crawls on top of me. His lips connected to mine but I pulled myself away.

"Izzy could walk in at any second, remember?"

He playfully rolls his eyes. "You worry too much. I told her we were watching a "grown-up" movie, remember? She won't come in without knocking, I promise."

A small smirk plays its way onto my lips. "You're infuriating."

He sends me a dazzling smile. "I know."

He joins our lips together again, making my stomach jump. No matter how many times he kissed me, I always got flustered. Maybe because I wasn't used to it or something.

I wrap my legs around his hips and push myself onto him, making us both moan quietly. He begins kissing my neck again, making me shiver.

"You make me crazy," he whispers in between kisses.

I giggle quietly. "I do it on purpose."

"You suck." he laughs as he kisses my collarbone.

I trace my fingers over his abs and I feel his skin twitch. He kisses his way back up my neck until he gets back to my lips. I feel his hands run up my back before hugging my body closer to his.

I decide to be bold and run my fingers through his waistband. He lets out a satisfied groan and I see goosebumps form on his arms.

"Jesus Christ . . ." he whispers onto my lips. "Do that again."

I obey his request and he presses his forehead against mine as his breath catches in his throat. He swallows while shaking his head. "You're making it really hard to resist my thoughts."

I giggle again. "Just tell me to stop."

He shakes his head. "Absolutely not."

He connects our lips again and his right hand cups my under thigh. His left-hand stays on my back as my hands run up his chest.

My phone dings which distracts me. I look down at it and see a text from my mom that read, "Can you actually come home now? I need help with something."

"Shit . . ." I groan.

Luis kisses my jawline and down to my neck. "What?" he asks in between kisses again.

"My mom wants me home now."

He shakes his head. "Nope. I won't allow it."

I chuckle quietly and try to push him off. "I gotta go."

He shoves his face into my neck and whines. "Nooo."

"I'll ask if I can sleep over tonight, okay?"

He pulls his face out of my neck to look at me. "Fine."

I give him a quick kiss before he rolls off of me to let me leave. "I love you," I say in the doorway.

He blows me a kiss. "I love you more, sweetheart."

----