Chapter 3- Cullen

Katnis P.O.V

Today was our first day of school in Forks and boy was I excited. Isabella on the other hand, not so much. She is hell bent on us staying home for a couple more days to adjust to our new home.

I mentally roll my eyes.

Please.

She's acting as if this is our first time here in Forks with dad.I tell you about these Norms!

"Calm down, Isy, everything will be Ok" I tell her.

She shoots me a worried glance and goes to speak but I place my hand over her mouth before she could utter a letter,"Stop . Worrying. Okay?"

She nods solemnly,"Okay." she says against my hand.

I smile at her and remove my hand,"Thank you."

She takes a deep breath and lets it through her nose,"Okay, lets go before I lose my nerves." she says.

"You ALWAYS lose your nerves." I say.

She glares as me,"I do not." she says defensively.

I raised a sceptic brow at her,"Really?"

She sighs heavily before rolling her eyes, "Okay, fine, so I lose my nerves but I have very good reasons too." she says.

"Like what? You know what, don't answer that." I said.

She sighed before taking my hand,"Look, I just want everything to go smoothly for you. After everything that you've been through -"

I held up a hand to stop her,"Isabella, please. I am fine. If we are going to make it through today I am going to need you to stop worrying about me so much." I stated softly.

She continued to stare at me for a few more seconds before sighing, "Okay, Okay. I'll back off." she says.

"Thank you. Now, can we head to class? I don't want to be late for our first class." I stated.

She nods, "Sure." she says softly.

On the way to class, Isabella takes my arm and hooks her around it before lowering her head onto my shoulder, "I love you, Katnis." she says.

I smile and kiss her hair, "I love you, too." she says.

Walking into our first class was like being a science experiment being shown to the most dedicated scientist in the world. Every eye was on us, well except that guy- nope he's looking. Isabella tightened her hold on my hand,"Calm down, B, I'm not going any where." I say as we move towards our new English teacher.

"Who might the two of you be?" she questioned.

"This is my sister Isabella Swan and my name is Katnis Swan." I say calmly.

"Oh, you're Cheif Swan's girls. He told me the two of you would be coming. Its so nice to finally meet you girls. I am your English teacher Mr. Jones" he says.

I nod in his direction,"Likewise. Where would you have us sit?" I questioned.

"Well, the only two available seats are next to Mr. Cullen there, so please take your seats there." he says pointing towards a table where a very pale guy with Amber hair sat.

"Thank you." I say before I moved us towards our new seats. Isabella, wanting the end stool, placed me in between her and the Cullen kid who seemed to go as still as a rod before placing his hand over his nose. To.be quiet honest the kid looked like he was having the WORST menstrual cramps in the history of Menstrual cramps. I feel bad for the guy. Isabella mish have noticed because she started smelling her clothes, her breath and her hair before moving onto smelling me.

"Stop that!" I hissed, swatting her hand away from my hair and pulling away from her. That was not a good idea. I began to lose my balance on the stool and began falling back but before I could hit the floor, I fell back against something cold and hard. Whatever it was it started moving, helping to push me up onto the stool. I went to turn around but before I could they'd pulled my hair from one side of my shoulder and onto the other side, their fingers grazing the skin on my neck. Quickly, I turned around and came face to face with the Cullen kid and holy macaroni did this kid look...constipated. His eyes were very black, his lips were set in a thin line and he looked like he wasn't breathing.

I went to say something but before I could utter a word he was out of his chair and out of the room before Mr. Jones could even ask him where he was going,"Did Mr. Cullen say where he was going?" he questioned me.

I tore my gaze from the door the Cullen kid just ripped out of and met Mr. Jones gaze,"He said he felt sick and he didn't want to risk getting sick in the room." I lied,"He looked really sick so I don't believe he will be returning for a while." I say softly.

He nods,"Well, I hope he gets better." he says before he started class on a lesson about De Vinci.

"Why'd you lie?" Bella asked me.

I glance over at her meeting her gaze,"I didn't. He really did look sick. I only told him what I thought to be true." I say.

She held my gaze for a few seconds before sighing,"I guess you're right. The way he ripped out of here one would have thought you'd threatened his way of life." she chuckled.

I smile at her,"I thought I'd hurt him some how when I fell back and maybe he needed help with something, I don't know."

"You couldn't have done much damage the way he flew out of here."

"He flew out of her faster than a man being chased my Michael Myers grossed in flames." I stated.

Bela shook her head,"Nice one, Katnis." she says.

I do a small bow while sitting,"Thank you, Madam Bella." I say softly with a smile.

"You're quite welcome, Madam Katnis." she says.

Shaking my head, I moved my stool closer to hers and lowered my head onto her shoulder as Mr. Jones went on and on about De Vinci.