Chapter 12: Lost

Narrator P.O.V

This line ______________________________

will be through out this chapter. It is to separate the conversations between Bella & Katnis AND Edward & Alice. I didn't want to confuse anyone. So...please, enjoy!!!

☺😊😀😁😂😁😀😊☺😄😃😅😆😇😉

Edward followed behind Bella's truck at a distance. When he learned that they were leaving for Seattle, he decided to follow them. With the crime rate there rising he needed to make sure that they were safe.

"Do you think they will notice us?" Alice asked.

Edward raised a brow,"You're the psychic. You tell me."

She shakes her head and shrugs,"I don't know. I can see Bella clearly," she states.

"And Katnis?"

"...but Katnis is lost to me. I can't see her at all." Alice complains.

Edward shakes his head,"She's one human and yet, unknowingly, she causes more problems than a school full of humans." he chuckles humorlessly.

"I wonder if Jasper can feel her emotions." Alice asked out loud.

"Well, neither of our abilities work on her so I believe it's safe to say that his won't either." Edward says.

Alice sighed,"I hate not knowing. I hate not knowing her future at all."

"So do I." He says.

"Wait a minute. What if I can see her future." Alice says suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"She and Bella are close, sisters, which means if I can see Bella in our future..."

A smile graced Edwards lips,"That means Katnis is still in our future."

Alice squealed,"Yay! I'm so happy that she came to Forks!"

Edward chuckles,"Why are you so happy about that?"

"Well, aren't you? You're the one falling in love with her." she pointed out.

"Yes, I am but that still doesn't answer my question. How does her coming here make you so happy?"

"I get a new sister and I finally get to see you happy and in love." she states.

Edward casts his sister a glance before turning his attention back to the road,"Thank you, Alice."

"What for?"

"Being open and accepting of all of this." He says softly,"You could have went against me, you could have responded the way Rosalie did, but you didn't. So, thank you."