Chapter 29: Planning

Katnis is a stubborn one isn't she? Jumping out of cars,  snapping at Rosalie and Cullen. She is Amazeballs!

Enjoy Katnis and The Gang

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Katnis met Edward's eyes in the rearview mirror for a second or two before she tucked her body into herself and threw herself out of the jeep. Bella's screams did not go unnoticed. Rosalie, with vampiric speed, lunged at her. Her arms circled her middle and she was somehow able to turn their bodies so that her back would hit the ground, instead of Katnis, with her on top of her.

Rosalie then proceeds to tuck Katnis's head beneath her chin and wraps her arms around her small yet long frame before they could hit the gravel. They hit the ground with a loud pop and tumbled into a ditch and onto a patch of grass.

"Katnis!" Bella screams, looking back at where they'd landed before her body lurched forward as the jeep screeched to a stop.

"Katnis? Are you alright?" Rosalie asked.

"I'm fine. No one told you to stop me. I was going to be fine." she snarled pushing herself off the blond vampire. "I didn't need your help, Rose."

"A thank you would suffice." Rosalie spat, already on her feet.

"Thank you? No one told you to jump out of the jeep. No one told you to catch me. And no one told you to care!" she hissed.

"My brother is in love with you, what was I suppose to do? Let you get yourself hurt, or worse, killed? Whatever happens to you affects us all. I will not allow my brother to hurt, not if I can help it."

Edward was out of the jeep and standing before her with the most frightening glare she'd ever seen but she wasn't going to back down from him. Not now. She had to get back to their father. "Cullen, move." she snapped trying to move around him but he stepped in front of her. "I am NOT leaving my - our - father her to defend himself against that psycho bitch!"

Bella managed to free herself from her harness and is now running full speed at her sister. "Katnis!" she shouted, throwing her arms around her neck, burying her face into her shoulder. "What the hell is wrong with you! You could have gotten yourself hurt or worse...killed." she cried.

Katnis circled her sisters middle and held her. "I would have been alright. Just a little bruised," she says.

Bella tightens her hold on her sister. "I can't lose you, Katnis. Losing mom took a lot out of me but losing you would kill me. Please, don't ever do anything like that again." she pleads with her younger sister.

Katnis lifts her gaze to meet Edward's. "Take us home. Please. Allow us to come up with a reason to leave for a few days." her voice is suddenly calm.

Bella draws back, then turns to look into Edward's eyes. "We can't just leave without telling him or giving him a reason. We won't hurt him like that."

Edward's eyes are glued to Katnis. He couldn't believe what she'd just did. He knew she was serious but he never thought she'd actually do it. He only thought she'd attempt it in order to get what she wanted...not do it. His eyes left hers and searched her body for any bruises. She had a bruise forming on her forehead. "Katnis -"

She shakes her head. "I can't lose him, too, Cullen." her eyes fill with angry tears. "I'm the reason our mother is dead and her death nearly killed me. I won't survive if I lost Charlie. I won't. I would take my own life if anything were to happen to him because of me."