Chapter 13: Revealed

Narrator P.O.V

Katnis took off down the street towards her sister and the group of men. As she grew closer she could smell the alcohol radiating off of them,"Move! Bella! Get away from her!" she snapped, pushing her way through them to get the her sister.

Katnis wrapped her arms around Bella's neck and held onto her like her life depended on it,"I was so worried!"

Bella tightened her hold on her sister,"I'm so sorry. I went looking for you and I guess I wondered to far."

"We don't mean to be rude of nothin but uh...we were having a conversation with the pretty girl." one of the men says.

Katnis pulled away from turns around, glaring at them all with disgust,"Stay away from my sister."

"Ooooo, are you just a sexy sweet little thing." another purred, reaching out to touch her hair.

"Don't touch me!" she hissed, swatting his hand away from her hair,"Don't you ever touch me."

The men shared looks,"Isn't she feisty." the all laughed.

Katnis pushed Bela behind her,"No matter what happens...do not get involved." she says to her sister quietly.

"What?" Bella asked.

"Promise me you won't get involved."

Bella shakes her head,"Katnis, I'm not -"

"Isabella Marie! Promise me, please!"

"Alright, I promise."

Katnis let's out a sigh of relief,"Thank you."

Suddenly, Katnis grabs Bella by the arm and pulls her forward before pushing her back into a patch of grass,"Katnis!" Bella cried out as she watch the group surround her sister.

"Looks like she wants us all to herself boys." one said as they moved closer.

Without warning, Katnis threw her fist back and punched him square in the nose, a cracking sound flooding the streets. She watched as his body hit the ground with a thud.

"You bitch!" he cried out, blood dripping from his nose,"You broke my nose!"

"You're going to pay for that!" Another screamed before taking a swing at her.

Katnis leaned back, his fist missing her by almost five inches. She then lifted her foot and kicked him in the chest, sending him to the ground just as she was grabbed from behind, "Let go of me!" she hissed as she headed butted him, brought the heel of her shoe down onto his foot then elbowed him in the head. As he stumbled back in pain she reached for his arm. She wrapped both her hands around his arm lifted her foot and kicked down at his knee, breaking his leg.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed in agony.

She was then tackled to the ground,"You stupid little bitch!" she rolled over into her back and he wrapped his fingers around her throat and began to squeeze.

"Katnis!" Bella cried out.

Katnis, lifting both hands, grabbed his face, put both thumbs on his eyes and dug her fingers into his sockets,"Ahhh!" he screams as she digs her thumbs deeper, drawing blood.

When his grip around her throat loosened she was able to pull her knees up to her chest and throw him off of her and onto the ground. She lays there for a few seconds to catch her breath.

"Katnis!?"

She glanced to her left to see Bella heading towards her,"Don't. Stay there." She says as she takes one more breath before getting to her feet.