Chapter 7: First Accident

Narrator P.O.V

Lunch had finally come around and Bella and Katnis made their way out of class and down the hall and to the lunch room.

"Are you going to eat?" Bella asked.

Katnis shakes her head, "I'm not really hungry."

Bella went to speak but was interrupted by the kid she came to know as Eric Yorkie, "Hey, Mike - you meet my home girls, Bella and Katnis?"

"Oh, you - your home girls?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah?" Mike questioned before moving to stand beside them, wrapping his arms around their shoulder, "My girls " he kissed Bella's cheek and went to kiss Katnis but she moves away from him. He then went to sit down only to have his chair pulled out from under him.

"Sorry, Mike, I had to ruin your game." Tyler Crowley says with a chuckle.

Tyler glares at him just as Jessica role her eyes,"Oh, my God, it's like, the first grade all over again. You two are the shiny new toys."

Bella blushes, "Id rather not be the shiny new toy. "

"Smile!" Two girls with dark hair and glasses says before Katnis and Bella are nearly blinded by two bright flashes.

"Okay." They both say.

"Sorry, we needed a candid for the feature."

"The feature is dead, Lily and Angie, don't bring it up anymore!" Eric says.

"It's okay, we just..." Bella started.

"I - I got your backs, baby." Eric responded.

"I guess we'll just have to run. Another editorial on...teenage drinking...or teenage drug abuse." Angela says.

"You know, you could always go for...cyber bullying?"Katnis suggested.

Angela and Lily smile at her, " Actually, that sounds like a great idea." they say as they takes a seat beside her.

"Okay, I'm curious, who are they?" Bella's voice drifted around the table. "The Cullen's."

"They're Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's adopted kids. They're from Alaska. They've only been here a few years." Jessica replied.

"They don't really speak to anyone. They keep to themselves." Angela says.

"Yeah cause they're all like, together...together together. Um, the blond one, Rosalie, is with the big buff one, Emmett. I'm not really sure that's even legal." Jessica said.

Angela rolled her eyes, "They're not related, Jess."

"They live together, though. It's weird. Uh, the little dark haired girl is Alice, she's really weird and she's with Jasper, the blonde haired guy who looks like he's in pain. Dr. Cullen's like this adoptive dad slash match maker." Jessica finished.

Angela looked over at them in awe, "Maybe he'll adopt me."

"Me too." Lily says in awe.

"Fat chance." Eric mumbled.

Just then Edward enters the lunchroom from the hall,"And Edward? Whats his story?" Bella asked.

"Edward Cullen. He's gorgeous, obviously, but apparently no one here is good enough for him." she spat, "Like I care. Anyway, don't waste your time."

"Wasn't planning on it." Bella says before glancing over at Katnis, "I think he has his eyes set on someone else anyway." She says with a smile.

Edward, over hearing what Bella said, turns his attention towards their table. His gaze automatically falls onto Katnis who is facing his direction but isn't looking his way. She was talking with Lily and Angela about what they could talk about in their feature on how to end bullying and cyber bullying.