Chapter 18: Quileute Reservation

After embracing each other for nearly twenty minutes, both Edward and Katnis pulled apart, Katnis wearing a very serious expression,"I'm not joking, Cullen. You can't leave."

He nods,"I know you're not joking."

"If you leave I'll never forgive you. I'll never talk to you again."

"That's tempting."

She glares up at him,"Cullen!" she hissed.

"I'm sorry."

She sighs before taking his hand and pulling him over to her bed and sits down,"So, your family, how do they feel about this? About me being human and knowing your secret?"

"Well, as you can imagine, Alice is thrilled."

She smiles,"Yes, I've noticed."

"Rosalie and Jasper are a bit hesitant but they've accepted the fact that I'm selfish and want you in my life, no matter how dangerous it is."

"I don't blame them for being hesitant." she says,"They're worried about their family. I would respond the same way."

He smiles,"Emmett is on Rosalie's side, him being her husband of course he as no other choice, but I've read his mind. He's excited to see how well you fit in with us."

Katnis laughs,"And your parents?"

"They're a little worried but they're just happy that I've found someone worth existing for."