Chapter 25: Strange

I know It's been a bit too long since I've updated and I'm sorry. I was trying to figure out if I wanted to divide this chapter up into two parts or not. I'm not. I changed my mind. Anyway, I hope you like it. I'll try not to take so darn long next time. 

*****Love you All! *****

________________________________________________________________________________

"So, are you going to tell me how it went?" Bella questioned as she pulled into the student parking lot.

Katnis smiles, "How what went?"

"Don't play coy with me, Katnis Swan. How did meeting the parents go?"

She laughs, "It went great. Esme and Carlisle were amazing. Very kind and loving." she says, "They even made me lunch."

"That was nice of them," Bella says as they climbed out of her truck.

"Yes, very. I asked if I could spend the night sometimes and they agreed."

"Um, have you spoken to dad about that?" Bella chuckles.

Katnis shakes her head, "No, but I will." she says as Alice and Rosalie head their way.

"Hey, Alice, Rosalie."

"Hey, Katnis!" Alice squeals, pulling her into a hug then Bella, "Hey, Bella."

"Katnis. How are you this morning?" Rosalie asked.

"A little tired but when am I not?" she laughs.

Rosalie cracks a smile before frowning at Bella, "Bella."

"Hello, Rosalie." Bella says, "How are you?"

"Fine." was all she said before turning to Katnis once again, "Would you like to join us by Edwards' car?" she asked.

"Sure. Bella, would you like to come?" Katnis asked.

Bella looks at Rosalie - who purposely glares at her and shakes her head at her - before meeting her sisters gaze once again, "Uh, you go without me. I'm going to go look for Jessica." she says.

Katnis turns to Rosalie then back to Bella, "Oh for the love of yogi bear!" she hissed before taking Bellas' hand and pulling her with her towards the Cullen men, "Hey guys," she says stopping directly in front of them.

"Hey, Kat!" Emmett says with a wide grin.

"Mornin' ma'am," Jasper says with a small bow of his head.

"Hey." Edward says before turning his gaze onto a blushing Bella,"Good morning, Bella."

"Good morning, Edward." she says.

Katnis, rolling her eyes, looked to Jasper and Emmett, 'I'm sure you already know her name but this is my sister Isabella Swan but she prefers for you to call her Bella."

Emmett scoops her up in his arms for a hug, "Big Sissy Swan!" he boomed, "Nice to finally meet you!"

Bella, after the shock from his actions, laughs, "It's nice to meet you, too, officially Emmett." she says as he places her on her feet.

"It's a pleasure, Bella," Jasper says.

"Same here, Jasper." she replies.

Katnis then turns to Rosalie and narrowed her gaze at her, "What?"

"Stop trying to scare my sister, stop being so mean." she says softly, "She's not going anywhere. You're stuck with us both for as long as we both shall live."