Chapter 15: Walls Down

This chapter has a flashback of memories of Katnis's from the day she met Cullen to now. So...it's pretty long.

I hope you like it!!!

☺😊😀😁😂😃😄😇😆😇😅😉😅😃☺😁😀😃😊😁☺😇😅😆😉😅📝📝📝📃📃📃📋📋📋📒📑📓📕<_____________________________>

Narrator P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since Alice and Edward met Charlie and things have been a little...weird and Katnis has noticed. Any time she and Bella were with them she'd catch them staring at Bella when she wasn't looking. Or she'd catch them talking amongst themselves while staring at her sister. She wondered why.

"Katnis?" Bella called upstairs from the bottom of the stair case.

"Yes?"

"Edward's outside. Would you like for me to tell him you'll be down in a few?"

"It won't be necessary but if you think you should then go for it." she replied.

"Alright. I'll see you at school."

"Be careful, Isabella." Katnis says as she appeared at the top of the stairs,"Please."

"I will." Bella states with a smile,"You too."

Katnis chuckled as she descended the stairs,"I don't trip over imaginary lines or shoes." she states.

Bella rolled her eyes, "I love you." she pulled Katnis into an embrace.

"I love you, too." Katnis says as she wrapped her sister in her arms,"I'll see you at school."

"Okay." Bella says, pulling away and heading out the door,"I'll tell Edward you're coming."

"Thanks."

"So, he's picking you for school now?" Charlie asked from his place by the living room entrance.

Katnis turned to her father,"Yeah, I guess he is."

"Do you, you know, like him?" he questioned.

"Well, that depends on what you mean by like, dad." she says, moving to stand in front of him with her arms crossed too.

"Um, do you, like like him? Do you find yourself wanting to be in a re - relationship of some sort with him?" He asked a little anxiously.

Katnis stepped closer to her father and placed her hands on his forearm,"I like Cullen, I do, but not the way you believe I do."

She watched as Charlie closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief,"Good, that means it's only one sided."

Katnis raised a brow,"What do you mean? What's one sided?"