Chapter 8: Katnis Room

Edward P.O.V

After the lot had cleared, Edward returned to his family,"What the hell were you thinking risking our exposure like that!?" Rosalie hissed the moment she saw him exiting the forest.

"I have to go see her." He says, ignoring his sister and getting into his car.

The entire drive to the hospital, Edward was forced to lists to Rosalie scold him about the danger he'd almost put his family in. And how selfish he was being just to protect a human girl.

"Rosalie, enough!" He growled, "I get it! I'm selfish and I endangered our family!" He spat.

Rosalie glared at the back of his head,"No, you don't get it -"

Edward pulled into the ER lot and parked the car,"I do get it, Rosalie. I get it a lot more than you understand what its like to find someone you believe is worth your life after being alone you're entire existence." He says before exiting the car ands moving towards the entrance.

"Edward, what can I do for you?" The nurse at the front desk asked.

"I'm looking for Katnis Swan. She was brought here not to long go." He says, dazzling her.

"Uh, yeah, Kat - Katnis Swan. Head trauma." She says. Edward flinched at her words. "She's in room 315."

"Thank you." He says before rushing towards the elevators.

"Edward, wait!" He glanced over her shoulder to see his siblings rushing his way, "Were coming with you." Rosalie says.

Edward eyed her,"Why?"

She sighs, "I thought about what you said and you were right. I don't understand what's it's like to be alone for as long as you have. Without Emmett I don't know where I'd be and I'm grateful I won't ever have to find out." She says, going Emmett's hand in her own, "I'm sorry for being a bitch about you saving Katnis. If you truly believe she may be the one for you then I'll accept her with open arms." She says.

Edward smiles at her, "Thank you, Rosalie."

She nods, "You're welcome. Now, let's go check on my future sister in law. " she says.

Every chuckled at her statement,"You're getting ahead of yourself, babe." Emmett says.

"Actually, she's not." Alice says.

Edward turns to her,"What have you seen?"

"You and Katnis get married. I don't know when but you do."

Edward swallowed the lump in his throat,"Is she - "

Alice shakes her head and smiles, "She's human."

Edward sighs in relief, "Good." He says as the elevator doors open.

"Edward?" Bellas voice drifted down the hall, "What are they doing here?"

They turned to their right to find Bella heading their way,"Hello, Bella." Edward says.

"Hi. I don't mean too be rude -"

"Then don't." Rosalie spat.

Edward gave her a look.

'I said I'd accept Katnis, not her sister.' She thought.

Bella looks at her but continues, "but what are you all doing here?"

"We wanted to see how Katnis was doing." Alice says.