(Nalu) The Confession by Summer Cheng @SummerCheng37

Natsu sighs. He has no idea how to go about doing this. It makes him nervous it is the first time he has ever felt this way about anyone.

     Happy smiles. "Natsu, what is wrong?"

    "There is this girl, and I don't know how to tell her my feelings," Natsu began.

      "A girl, huh?  Does she have blonde hair and brown eyes?" Happy asks.

       "Yes, but how did you know?" Natsu asks.

        "I have known you have had a crush on Lucy for ages," Happy replies.

      Natsu looks to see if Lucy is back from the mission she went on recently. He has no idea why she was assigned one with Jelal, Ezra, Gray, and Juvia. It does not seem right to him that he should be separated from the best member of his team. Team Natsu is not the same without his Lucy.

         Lucy arrives a few moments later. She sees someone waiting for her. She clears the dirt from her eyes. It is Natsu. She blushes. She had no idea he was the one out there.

       She runs to greet him. "Hey, Natsu!" Lucy blurts out.

       She hugs him. Natsu is surprised but hugs her too.  "I am glad to see you, Lucy!" Natsu exclaims.

     "He sure is, but so am I, Luce," Happy says.

         "I am glad to see you too, Happy," Lucy says. She pets him and tosses him a few treats.

      While Happy is preoccupied with eating the treats, Lucy kisses Natsu's cheek and he blushes. She thinks so cute. W-what?  Natsu does not see me that way. She sighs.

         Natsu opens the bag he had with him when Lucy returned. He pulls something out and hands it to her. Lucy gasps in surprise. "Wow, Natsu it is beautiful!" Lucy squeals.

             The photo is to show what the object Natsu gave Lucy looks like

"Thanks, Natsu," Lucy says.

   "You are welcome, beautiful," Natsu responds.

  "Beautiful?" Lucy asks. She looks surprised at his words.

    "Yes, Lucy you are beautiful, kind, amazing, a great warrior, friend, and I love you," Natsu says. He hopes she will understand now how he feels about her.

        "Wait, the necklace has a heart on the bottom," Lucy remarks.

       "Yes, it sure does because you are the girl who won my heart," Natsu tells her.

          "Awe, Natsu, I love it. I love you even more," She says.

              Lucy leans in and kisses him right on the lips. Natsu returns the kiss with one of his. 

                 "I take it this means, you know I love you enough to be more than friends," Natsu blurts out.

            "Yes, Natsu, I do," Lucy says.

        Happy smiles as Natsu and Lucy kiss again. The entire time he thinks, yes, they are so cute together. He snaps a photo of them together. He sends a copy to Lucy, then one to Natsu.

          He is glad his friends have finally confessed starting with Natsu's confession to Lucy, then her's to Natsu. 

    The end...

  Until the next Fairy Tail one-shot story,

bye-bye,

little owlets!

Summer out!