Jerza: Jealousy? AU one-shot by Summer Cheng

Jellal sees Ezra as she laughs with Loke.  He can not believe the nerve of that guy!  Who says he can just make jokes with her?  Who tells him he can cause her to laugh?   Why is  she  even with him anyway?  It is not like the guy stands a chance with her.   

         Jellal walks over to them as Loke puts his arms around her.  He is furious!  How dare he put his arms around her!   He goes over to Loke and punches him hard!  He knocks him over.  He notices Loke now has a nose blood.

       "Loke, are you okay?"  Ezra ask.

      "I am fine."  Loke says.

     "What?  You ask him how he is when he holds you in that way!  How could you stand up for him?"  Jellal remarks.  He is not to happy about the situation he finds himself in right now.

      "Well, it is just you see the thing is..."  Ezra begins.

      "What she means to say is she is my girlfriend!  So back off now!"  Loke says with a sly look on his face.  He scowls at Jellal.

     "Girlfriend?   I am not anyone's  girlfriend! "  Ezra says.

     "See here now, she is my girl!"  Jellal says.

      "I am not anyone's  girl."  Ezra remarks.

         Jellal and Loke begin to fight over her!  They hit each other.  This goes on for awhile until Loke ends up with a black eye, and scratch on his left ear while  Jellal ends up with a black eye, a scratch on his right ear and a  bruise on his left leg.  

      Ezra yells at Loke,  "Get out of here now, Loke!   Go and never come back! "

     Loke  just hmmpfths, and leaves.  He is not to happy to be out done by that blue hair boy, Jellal.  What Ezra sees in him is beyond him!  Why is it he never gets the girl?   How is he to find someone of his own?

     After Loke leaves, Ezra hands Jellal  an ice pack for his eye, washes his hurt cheek with a wet washcloth and soap, she rinses the cloth off, and uses it to rinse out the wound.  She puts a dab of idoine on his cheek and a bandage.  She frowns when she sees the bruise on his leg.  She thinks, the poor lad he looks awful now. Now, why did he go and have such a fuss with Loke?

     "Jellal, why did you do such a thing?  You got hurt!  I can not stand it!"  Ezra says.  She feels herself blush as he winks at her.

     "Ezra, I  did not want him to take you away from me!  I care about you!"  Jellal remarks.

    "J-Jellal, I did not k-know you felt like this."  Ezra remarks.

     "I do."  Jellal says.

    "you do what?"  Ezra ask.

     "I  like you!"  Jellal answers.

    "I like you too!"  Ezra says.

         Jellal  kisses her cheek.  Ezra blushes big time!  She is not sure how to respond to the kiss.  She is never been the one to have a kiss before today.  She just looks at him and her jaw drops.

       "J-Jellal y-you k-kissed m-me!"  Ezra remarks.

      "Yes, and there is more if you want them! "  Jellal says.

      "Wh-what?"  Ezra remarks.

    "I only meant ...oh, never mind!"  Jellal says.

      " Ezra will you be my girlfriend?"  Jellal remarks.

     "Y-yes!"  Ezra says.  Her eyes widen as he leans in again.  She thinks, is he gonna kiss me again? If so, how should I respond to the kiss?

      Jellal kisses her!  This time on the lips with passion in the smooch!  Ezra kisses him in return!  She thinks, oh Jellal!   Jellal, darling!  I  love you!

        Four months later...

           Loke shows up to Ezra's  place as Jerza returns from a date!   Loke attempts to kiss Ezra.  Jellal is not to keen on the idea of someone kissing his girlfriend!   

        Ezra does not want a kiss from anyone other than Jellal.   She  pushes Loke away from her!  "Loke, go find some other girl to put the moves on because I am not single!  I am with Jellal now! So, leave me alone!" Ezra says.

     "We will just see about that now!"  Loke says.  He pulls Ezra close and kisses her anyway.   He begins to carase her leg with his hands. 

      Jellal attacks him and Loke fights him once more!   Ezra goes inside and comes out with her can of mace!  She charges right at Loke and sprays him in the eyes with it!

      Loke runs off in pain!  His eyes burn!  He thinks, now why did she go and do a thing like this for anyway?  He is to happy about the news that she dates Jellal, nor that she rejects him for that other guy!   He will show her if it is the last thing he does!  He will have to save that for some other time though as for now he can not see a thing.

     Jellal  looks at her with a look of puzzlement on his face!  He is in amazement that she should do this!  He is so proud of his girl!  He loves her even more now! 

      Ezra smiles.  "Jellal are you alright, darling?"  Ezra ask.

     "Yes, I am fine!  Glad you are okay too though, sweetheart!"  Jellal  remarks.

     "Sweetheart, wow!  I really like the sound of that dear!"  Ezra says.

     "I wish that Loke person would take a hint to leave you and I alone!  I mean the nerve of him coming here and trying to kiss you!"  Jellal says.

     "Awe, it sounds like someone is jealous!  I think that is so adorable that you like me that much!"  Ezra says.

     "I am not jealous of him!"  Jellal says.

    "Sure, whatever you say, babe!"  Ezra says.

       the end...Jerza:  Jealousy?  AU  one-shot by Summer Cheng.

     *Author's  Note: Do not copy this in any form what so ever!  Happy Reading!