~ 𝟙𝟙 ~

Everyone are in the dance floor because jin insisted to. Many people were dancing drunk which made Taehyung chuckle.

"Alright enjoy yourself!" Jin said and sat near namjoon. "Hyung what? You forced us to dance but you're here siting with him, come on! Dance with us!" Hobi insisted. "I'll come within a few minutes, I'm kinda tired" jin lied. "Oh then okay, BUT I AIN'T LETTING YOU!" Hobi said pulling jin by his hand to join the dance but suddenly namjoon stopped hobi. "Hyung! Let him be! He said he's tried right?, let him rest for he few minutes" he said stopping hobi from pulling jin. "You- Ohh okay then" hobi understood the assignment and went to dance with rest of the guys.

"Yoongi!" Hobi called "Yes?" He replied. "Im betting you 1000₩" hobi said. "That's a great deal, but for what?" Yoongi asked. "I bet, if namjoon dint kiss anyone today I'll give you a 1000₩" hobi said smirking. "Hyung are you for real? Joonie hyung is gonna kiss someone today?!" Yoongi asked smiling with wide eyes. "I don't know but I'm betting you" Hobi said. "Well I don't wanna bet but still, yeah deal?" Yoongi asked showing his hand for a handshake. "Deal!" Hobi said hand shaking yoongi then left to dance.

"One more glass please?" Jungkook asked the bartender. "Here is your drink sir." The bartender said giving him his drink.

Jungkook was drinking while watching Taehyung dance with hobi.

He is so beautiful when he smiles.

He then ordered another glass of whisky, eyes never leaving Taehyung.

Yoongi and jimin came and sat near jungkook. "You dint take him home yet?" Jungkook asked to yoongi. Yoongi looked at his boyfriend sleeping with his head over one side of the shoulders, yoongi patting his head, he said "Well I'm gonna get him home now, want me to drop you to?" He asked. "It's okay, thanks hyung" Jungkook said.

His eyes went back the angel he was looking at. "One more please!" He said to the bartender. The bartender came back and gave his whisky.

But suddenly.

The only thing he could see right now is... his dead mother.

Illusions of his mother started popping up infront of him.

But then it's his mother back alive.

"Mom? y-you a-are alive!!" Jungkook stuttered. "Yes my son, come hug me..." his mother said opening her arms for her son. "Mom!!" Jungkook ran to hug his mother. "You finally came mom!!!!" Jungkook started crying hard as he hugged his mom.

"Son I love you..." his mother said.
"I love you to mo-" but again his mother started fading away. "Mom!!! N-not again!!" Jungkook cried. "Please I want to hug you more!!"

"Wake up" his mother said as she completely disappeared.

"Wake up." Someone said shaking him. He slowly started to open his eyes and witnessed yoongi waking him up. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "If you are really sleepy, i'll drop you at your home now." Yoongi said ruffling jungkook's hair at the side. "It's okay hyung, thanks" Jungkook said.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes a little. "One more please?" He asked the bartender. The bartender gave him his whisky. He then turned around to the table and drank his whisky like it was nothing he again asked the bartender and drank.

"Um... Jungkook? I think you are drinking too mu-" , "Hyung! Please..." jungkook said started getting even more drunk.

"One more!" Jungkook asked the bartender and drank it, lying his face and arms over the table. Totally drunk, still wanting more.

"Jungkook this is not good for you, let me drop you at home." Yoongi tried insisting. "No hyung I fin-" Jungkook tried standing up but triped. "I think you are not jungkook, let me help-"

Jungkook started seeing black stuffs covering his eyes. He could she nothing except the black stuff.... completely blank.

***

Jungkook woke up to an alarm, feeling a huge headache which he dont why it came. He leaned and turned it off and again went back to hugging his soft pillow. He slowly started to drifting into his sleep but broke it when he felt something moving.

His eyes widened at what he witnessed.

It's Taehyung who he was hugging.

He wanted to break the hug but at the same time he din't want to, blushing mad.

Taehyung was cutely snoring under jungkook's crook, hugging him.

He then decided to not wake him up so he tried sleeping while he hugged him, but he can't. Eventually Taehyung woke up and looked at jungkook with his sleepy eyes. "You woke up?" Taehyung asked in a morning deep voice. Jungkook just nodded to it. Taehyung then again nuzzled his face under jungkook's crook and closed his eyes for a few seconds and then again woke up and decided to give jungkook some ice packs.

When Taehyung left Jungkook's room to take the ice packs from the fridge, jungkook was mad blushing, wrapping his hands around his legs, nuzzling his face into the knees but quickly shook when Taehyung came back.

"Here, have these on your head" Taehyung said giving the ice packs. "Thanks..." Jungkook whispered as he kept the ice pack on his head. "How are you feeling now?" Taehyung asked. "Just a huge headache." Jungkook let out. "Do you want anything to drink?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the bed. "No it's fine..." jungkook whispered.

"Well... Um... do you know I ended up here at home when we were at the party?" Jungkook asked. "You drank a lot and collapsed, we took you to the doctor and he said its just because you drank too much" Taehyung explained.

,,and why are you in bed with me?" Jungkook asked. "Yoongi told it would be better if someone is there with you just in case..." Taehyung said. "Thank you..." jungkook thanked. "It's no deal" Taehyung said smiling.