Prologue

Leon looked over the cityscape disappointedly. He had never been satisfied by the city's ways of life. Loud, noisy, and dirty.
That's why he wanted to leave as soon as he could. But first, he had to get the answers he needed from his employee.
Leon's phone immediately rang. He glanced at the caller ID before answering.
"Yes, I've been expecting your call Mr.Liam." He said while continuing to look out at the bleak city.
Leon continued, "Did you find them?"
"Yes, I did." Mr.Liam answered.
Leon smiled, "Good, how many?"
Mr.Liam hesitated before saying, "Eighty-three."
"They'll be needed one day. Maybe sooner than we think." Leon said as he turned to look at the new email on his laptop.
Leon briefly looked through the file then asked, "Is this everyone?"
"The ones we know of. I hope the information is helpful." Liam said over the phone.
"Thank you. I may contact you again soon."
Leon hung up the phone and continued to look at the different people in the email. He knew what they were. He hated it too.
"Eighty-three shapeshifters, and they are each unaware of my plans." Leon spoke to himself.
Nobody knew of the plans he had. Nobody knew that he would make it seem like the shapeshifters were doing a good thing, but they would only be doing sabotage.
Leon had run the agency for almost fifteen years. He was over twenty men who each ran ten teams. These teams would then go around and do jobs that normal police couldn't do on their own.
Too bad that was about to change, because Leon was soon going to make some new teams that he would personally run himself. Each of these new teams would be made of shapeshifters from other teams.
Once I make these teams, I'll send them on all sorts of missions. And they'll be too blind to know that they'll actually be fighting the good guys.
Leon scrolled back up to the top of the email. The first name there was listed as Anada Stone. Leon clicked on the name and everything about that shapeshifter showed up on the screen.
Leon scanned Anada's profile. It said that she was a dragon shapshifter, and she had been on her team for two years now.
Shapeshifters. Soon they'll no longer be the ones who help others. They'll truly be revealed as the monsters they really are.