The Worst

(This chapter was written by both SETwrites  and I. She wrote the first half, because I needed a hand with it.)

     We had won yet another fatal battle. Still huffing and puffing wondering if I'm dead or alive. I had to quickly shift back into a human despite my injuries, because I'd rather not see myself on YouTube with a million views by tomorrow.
I hear Elias from a distance shouting my name, and I look in that direction just when a burning building collapses between us.
"Eliiiiaaaasssss!" I scream because all I see is a fiery inferno of flames.
He doesn't respond so I climb through one of the building's windows and climb over the rubble out to the other side where I last saw Elias.
"Anada." is what I hear muffled off to my left.
It's Elias!
I sprint over to Elias and come to his side. He's extremely injured, and it looks like every bone in his body is broken. Pieces of rubble still lay on his body.
"What happened?" I ask with tears swelling in the corners of my eyes.
"You did this. You destroyed the city and... us." Elias responds while he turns his head to the right with a pained expression. The same expression as when I didn't have any control over myself.
I look in the direction Elias turned his head too and I see the rest of the team sprawled on the ground beaten, bruised, and lifeless.
"But I didn't do this!" I scream at Elias with tears now streaming down my face hot to the touch.
I immediately jump up and come out my dreadful nightmare. A scream rises from my throat even though I had realized that it was only a bad dream. I slap my hand over my mouth to muffle the scream.
I finally stop and continue gasping as I look around the room. I was still at the hotel where the team was staying, and I was luckily in a room by myself.
The dream played over in my mind about five times. I hated seeing Elias like I had even though it wasn't real. The person whom I had fallen in love with looked like he had been crushed. I shiver from the horrible thought.
I need some fresh air.
I throw the sheets off me and leave my hotel room. Outside, the moon still shown brightly, but it was early morning and the sun would soon rise.
I didn't want it to rise though. Once the sun comes up so would the team. I didn't feel like talking to them or looking into their eyes.
Yesterday, Leon Escapade had controlled me and forced me to attack the team. In a way, I had betrayed them. I couldn't control myself at the time, but I had done it nonetheless.
I wonder what they think of me now.
When they first found out I was a shapeshifter two years ago they had excepted me like a normal human being. Now I'm probably just a monstrous dragon to them.
I leaned against the hotel room door. The men we always fought against claimed that I was a beast, a monster, or a winged lizard. Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm just some dangerous animal that's liable to hurt somebody.
I watched as the sun slowly rose above the treetops. It was bright and blinding, but even that could not lighten my heavy heart.
I can't believe I attacked the team.