The Date

(This chapter was also written by SETwrites . Again, this chapter will revolve around Elias and Anada. After this chapter we'll get back to the action.)

I wake up earlier than I expected. Probably because I didn't get to sleep a wink last night from processing through all the things that happened yesterday. I get dressed and head downstairs toward the kitchen.

Hopefully someone's awake making breakfast.

But to my dismay there's an absence of a bacon smell filled kitchen or any eggs scrambling in a hot pan being blended with gooey cheese. There's just Elias pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey, anybody up yet?" I smile at Elias.

"Oh hey, Anada. Yeah, Neil is but if you're looking for breakfast you're going to have to wait. Unless you want him to make his famous burnt to a crisp toast, crunchy eggs, and black bean coffee," Elias jokes with a wide grin on his face.

"No thank you. And do I even want to know what black bean coffee is?" I worriedly ask.

"Well one morning Neil thought the black beans was coffee beans so he ground those up and brewed them in the coffeemaker. Therefore, black bean coffee," He says.

"Ewww! I think I'll just drink regular coffee. Pass me a cup, please," I say.

"A dash of cream and enough sugar to charge up a small child all day, right?" Elias asks fixing my coffee for me.

"Hehe, yeah. The whole bag of sugar?" I chuckle. He hands me my cup and I take a sip.

Mmm, just how I like it!

Elias leans against the counter with his coffee cup in hand and looks at me straight on but loses eye contact a couple times. "So Anada would it be okay if we had that date today? I planned everything out. And I'm sorry I know you asked me out on the date, but it feels like I should do this. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if our first date was something that I planned for you," Elias expresses and tucks one of my hair wisps that fell from my morning ponytail behind my ear.

"There you go," He utters with adoration in his eyes and a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

I take another sip of coffee and smile as my cheeks deepen in red cause of Elias' sweet words. "You don't have to but yes, I'd like that very much."

After going to drink coffee with Elias on the back porch of the house, I head back to my room and try to calm down all those butterflies trying to escape my stomach. Reina comes in looking like she just climbed out of bed and is still half asleep.

"Re-" Reina tries to start her conversation but is first stopped by an immense yawn. "Ready for your date today?"

"How do you know that my date is today?" I ask.

"Oops, I meant are you ready to think about what you're going to do for your date today?" Reina nervously asks much more alert now.

"No-no, that's not what you said earlier. You talked to Elias last night!" I accuse.

"Psssh, What you talking about, Anada?" Reina feigns a calm composure.

"It's okay. Elias already asked me earlier this morning so you didn't ruin the surprise."

"Thank goodness, I thought I was never gonna see the light of day again," Reina dramatically cries.

"Wow, dramatic much?" I ask.

"Well, you should've seen his face when I had to promise not to tell you," Reina says. "So what are you going to wear for the date? How are you going to do your hair? And your makeup?"