•Author's Note•

(This won't take a minute. I have made this a long Author's Note.)
Thank you for reading the third and final book of Anada! 😊 I truly mean that to every single reader.
Not one comment or vote has gone unnoticed. All my readers have kept me motivated throughout this last Anada book. (I wasn't even going to write a third book, but I did.) I appreciate every single reader. It doesn't matter if you didn't vote or comment at all, because what really matters is that you enjoyed this little trilogy about a dragonshapeshifter. (That's a long word by the way!) Nonetheless, I hoped you like how it ended. Good was rewarded and evil was punished. Every story should end that way.
There are a few particular people I must thank though, because of course I didn't do this all alone.
SETwrites 😄 She helped me with forming Elias and Anada's relationship. Sarah also offered me ideas that sparked my imagination and helped me write more. (Not enough thanks can be given to her for that!) Plus, she's my only friend who will fangirl about dragons with me. (None of my other friends care for dragons or shapeshifters in general.) Please, check out Sarah's amazing stories. They're better than mine in more ways than one.

DragonGirl1313 & ravintheblue Thanks for being committed readers (and commenters)! It has meant a lot, and it always motivated me to keep writing. 🐉
____________
The less important stuff:
I thought you might find something interesting. There are two major incidents I deleted in this book, but I'll just mention the more important one. Do you remember way back in the beginning of the book when Anada broke her wing? Well, Elias was going to become a dragonshifter in order to save Anada, but I decided to just leave him human instead. It was better that he stay the same way. If I was ever going to make him a shapeshifter, it should have been in the first book. A change that huge would have been too drastic.
I also want to say that I'm currently editing the first Anada book. I'm basically just fixing the millions of errors, and it amazes me how much my writing style has changed since my first Wattpad book. (All of my misspellings, run-on sentences, comma splices, pronoun errors, and those awkward constructions scare me to death!) Writing this trilogy has changed me so much. It's going to be hard for me to leave Anada behind. Anada was my very first character, and it will be like parting with a dear friend. (That sounds crazy, but it's true.🤔)
It was in 2014 when Anada began and the story itself is still going strong. I was fourteen when I started writing, and so much has happened since then! I'm basically saying that this has been an extraordinary experience for me.
(I'm not even making any sense anymore. I really need to stop writing at 11:30 at night...Haha!)

Thank you!
And until next time, keep fantasizing and don't let that writer's block defeat you! ~SamanthaGettys🐉