Transformers Shifter of Races

Note: I put no dinobots in this.

There is Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons, Mini-cons, and the Prime. The Prime has the highest ranks on their planet.

Bumblebee, is an autobot who is the current Prime's son. Arachnid, is a decepticon and she is the daughter of Megatron. Taperskew, is a predacon and he gets a bad rap because of what he transforms into (it looks like a wolf with dragon wings). Ironspike is a mini-con, and he doesn't like to be pick on for his small size. Optimus is the current prime and is wondering where Bumblebee has been going since he wandered into the forbidden energon mines. And why he won't tell him anything about what happened during his time in the mines. He had doctors check Bumblebee, but they found nothing.

It is the end of college for Bumblebee and his friends. But they end up having to go down to the forbidden mines every day. Because there was something down there that was calling Bumblebee. They have to go down there, because if they didn't, their home planet's future could be in deep trouble. Although, during their time down there, they found what seemed to an old cybertronian city. Long forgotten.

Can they keep their secret? Or will they have to tell everyone.

Chapter 1

__________

"Bumblebee," Optimus called out, seeing his son rushing to the door with his satchel in hand. "Where are you off to?"

"Sorry can't tell! Got to go!" Before Optimus could say anything else, Bumblebee was already out the door. Optimus sighed and chuckled as he shook his head. Then he heard the front door opened. "Forgot this!" it was his lucky charm that his friends had made for him and his consultation device. He bolted out the door, again. Running through crowns of cybertronians, he manage to get to Taperskew's house just as he walked out the door.

"Hey Bee!" Taperskew called out and began to run with Bumblebee.

"Hey Taper! You got your comm?" Bumblebee asked as he panted.

"That and the thing you guys made for me on my forge day. And how about I transformer so you can catch your breath?"

"Good idea," Bumblebee stopped running with his hands on his knees, constantly panting. Taperskew took off his satchel and transformed into his beast form.

"Hop on," Bumblebee grabbed his friend's bag, and jumped on Taperskew's back. He opened his wings and took off. Heading towards Arachnid's home. She was on the top of her house, practicing her webbing and acid spiting. And Ironspike was with her.

"There they are," Ironspike pointed to the sky. As Taperskew landed, Bumblebee hopped off. Taperskew transformed back to his bot mode and took his satchel from Bee. The four spent their time helping each other with their essay and they were excited of how tomorrow was their last day of college.

Arachnid's father came to see how they were doing. But one thing he knew was that he and Optimus Prime were once enemies in the war, but for the sake of both of their sparklings, they had to set aside their differences and end the war. Both had already lost their wife. They did NOT want to lose their children.

Ironspike didn't like Megatron that much, even though he had save their chastys before when they were being chased by decepticons. He still just didn't like the old warlord. Taperskew used to think that primes that weren't predacons were awful and cruel. At least, that was what he thought until he met Bumblebee and his father. He would always repay their kindness in any way he could. For example, he prevented three predacons from picking on Bumblebee because they wanted to see if he had something for the primes. He and Bumblebee, became fast friends after that.