Transformers Hunt for Artifacts and Intel

Story Notes

So ... this is a fan made story of the TV series Transformers. And ... I add characters from the different series of Transformers so ... some of these characters are not mine, but some of these characters are mine. Example: Darkspark and Lightspark are mine. Although, I did make Optimus and Bumblebee father and son, as they should when you see how many people make ships out of them and stories of them being father and son. I'm not kidding. But in this OC of mine, I made Optimus adopt Bumblebee when Bee lost his family. I am also using the Transformers Prime version of Soundwave. So ... with all this aside, enjoy the story.

Chapter 1

_____________________

Way up in Earth's atmosphere, a chase was happening. Optimus was flying through the thin air while Predaking and the High Council's Seekers were on his tail. Predaking blasted a ball of fire from his mouth at one of Optimus's wings. Optimus dived straight down to avoid being hit. Predaking and the Seekers followed. Optimus continued to dive down and was picking up speed. Optimus flew his wings open and with a summersault, swooped upwards. Predaking opened his wings but failed to perform the maneuver that Optimus did. So instead, the wind whammed at his wings. The decepticons continued downward and crashed into the top of a butte.

Optimus flapped his wings hard, still in Predaking's eyesight. Turning he drew his Star Sabor, and swung it through the air, creating an energy wave. He made another, and another at Predaking. Predaking tried to dodge all of Optimus's attacks but was hit, taking a spinning nose drive down to the earth.

Optimus stopped and hovered in the sky. He saw where Predaking had crashed and knew that he was not staying down for long. "Hmmm." He turned and flew in the direction of his hidden home that was also his base.

Predaking transformed to bot mode as he was getting up. He placed his hand on his head. Predaking growled, "How does that Prime keep outsmarting me?!"

"Predaking," Megatron called over comms. "Have you capture Optimus Prime?"

"No," Predaking told his general. "He has outsmarted and outflown me once more."

"Hmm, perhaps we need something to bargain with him to make him stay."

"How are we to do that my lord?" Predaking asked.

"You know the Prime's family, along with those ... mysticbots and mysticbot predacons?" Megatron asked.

"I do," Predaking replied.

"If we capture at least one of them, we will be able to lure them out and then we can talk to them. And they will listen."

"I see. But how are we to do so?" Predaking asked the important question.

"We will come up with something that we can use. Now, return to the warship."

"Yes Sir." Predaking transformed to his beast mode and flew into the sky.

Back with Optimus, he was heading to a very large butte that had a camouflage landing pad on the top, he folded his wings as he landed. He pulled out the Mysticbot artifacts from his pocket dimension in his legs. (Long story, don't worry about it.) One looked like an Egyptian scarab, another seemed to be an amulet of some kind, another was a ____________ in the form of Isis (in a cybertronian form), but it was Mysticbot tech. "Hmm, perhaps Bumblebee will know," Optimus said aloud.

Putting the artifacts back in his pocket dimension, he stepped on the hidden landing pad, and it began to take him down. "Hey Optimus," a white predacon with pale frost blue eyes who was playing a game of Uno with Twitch (red orange armor, yellow __________, and black parts, with bright orange eyes, she-bot, who turns into a drone) and Nightshade (deep classic green with light green eyes, who turns into an owl) greeted Optimus as he came in the room from the elevator.