Fathers and Mothers of Sparklings: Book 2

Chapter 1

Optimus's War Sparklings

The two sparklings dashed behind Optimus at the sight of the other bots. "It's alright," Optimus told them. "You can trust them."

"O-Okay..." Bumblebee __________.

"Arcee, Jazz, and Bulkhead," Optimus called out. "Take them back to the base while the rest of us gathers this energon."

"NO!" Scarlet yelled. "We want to stay with you!" She started to __________ Optimus's leg.

"Scarlet," Optimus began, "it'll be safer for you there."

Bumblebee came out of his hidden spot, then asked, "Which one is Jazz, Bulkhead, and Arcee?"

"That would be us," a white bot with a black helm, red and blue stripes, came forward. Along with an ocean blue she-bot, and a military green male bot. "I'm Jazz. This is Arcee and Bulkhead."

"Hi, I'm Bumblebee." Bumblebee shyly waved his hand.

"Come on, let's get you and your sister out of here before decepticons show up."

Bumblebee looked up at Optimus who said, "It's alright Bumblebee." Bumblebee then walked over to them. "You as well Scarlet."

"NO!"

"Scarlet... come on." Bumblebee called out to his sister.

"NO!" Optimus (sighed or chuckled) to Scarlet's _____________.

"Optimus, I think it will be easier if you come with us," Arcee told her leader.

"Very well," Optimus turned and picked up Scarlet, who nudged herself into Optimus's chest.

"Oh, by the way," Scarlet began, "there's guns and ammunition in there."

Chapter 2

Windblade's Sparklings

_____________________________________________

I couldn't think anything for this at all so I abandon it.