Transformers BEE FAMILY: 2

PROLOGUE 1

On the shores of California, Bumblebee, now Hivemus, stared at the ocean. Yellowjacket came up to his father and sat down. "So, you're a prime now," Yellowjacket remarked to the events of Hivemus being chosen to be the next prime. "I bet you can fly now ...... Dad? Are you okay?"

"No," Hivemus busted into the tears he was holding back. "No, I'm not. I got your mother hurt, and lost Optimus, on the same day!"

"Dad, it isn't your fault," Yellowjacket reached for his father's shoulder, but then flinched.

"It IS my fault; I promised her parents that I would take care of her. And I almost got her killed!" Hivemus placed both his hands on the back of his head. "I haven't felt this way since I lost every member in cybertronian family!" Orange tears trickled down his face. "I loved her," he said in a shaky voice.

"Dad, none of us knew what was going to happen," Yellowjacket tried to convert his father the best way he could. "So, stop blaming yourself," Yellowjacket grabbed Hivemus by his upper arms and yelled, "And pull yourself together! And move on! I'm worried about her too! But I know she would want us to be happy! Especially you!"

"I can't, not unlit I know she'll be okay."

"YES, YOU CAN DAD!" Yellowjacket shook his dad hard. "Don't do it for yourself, but for Mom." Yellowjacket loosened his grip on his dad. "We all were there, so believe me, we all are worrying." His father face only lit up with amazement.

Hivemus whipped the tears off, stood up and said, "If she wants to be happy," he gazed out into the coming sunrise. "Then I will try to be happy."