Transformers The Missing: 2

Chapter 1

An Old Friend of the Bee

3 years later

"Umm, Bumble Bee?" Optimus had a few questions on the Prime Code, and Bumble Bee answered calmly to each one. Flame, Swirl, Clay, and Stream had gone to Sindorin to live with other bots like them, and with their family. For the autobots, a ship was to come by and gather Optimus, Jazz, Ratchet, Bulkhead, and Arece. They had to go back to Cybertron, because a shadow of war, wished to speak to Optimus and his team. The shadow of war would only have one bot missing, the one bot from Optimus's old team that would not be there, that bot would be Bumble Bee. Bumble Bee had to run his team, and he dare not leave them without knowing what they could possibly run into while he's gone.

"Lets hope that me not being there will mess things up," Bumble said when the ship arrived. Ratchet, Jazz, Bulkhead and Arece had already gotten on the space shatle, Optimus was wishing up on what will happen if things get out of control on either side of them.

"Whatever it takes, we will see what this bot or con wants," Optimus lead his hand out for Bumble Bee to shake.

"Whatever it takes," Bumble Bee said while he shake Optimus's hand. As they departed, the remaining members waved as the ship flew out of sight, unaware of the shadow staring on Strongarm. As the days passed, the squad learned more about magic, even Russell and Denny got to have a little bit of magic. The alarms did not go off anymore nor did any sightings of decepticon activity anywhere on the planet, not to their knowledge at lese. But the pace could not last, Jetstorm and Slipstream found an unknown cybertone. Unexpectedly a second figure emerged from the shadows, who whammed his body against the other figure.

"You piece of scrap!" the second figure shouted, "There is no way you're getting away from me!" Jetstorm and Slipstream called the rest of the team, saying that two cybertonines and that they were battling each other.

"All I want is to-," She stopped, to the sound of Bumble Bee's voice.

"Nightice? Hotrod?" Hotrod looked up and saw the Bee team.

"Bumble Bee?" Hotrod's mind he wasn't sure why he wasn't on Cybertron, but on Earth.

"Bramble?" the dark-purple and ice-white colored female bot got to her feet. Hotrod look at Bee's team, then Bee, and then the hybrid bot. "Is it really you?"

"It is, Nightice," a smile appeared on Bumble Bee's face but it faded.

"Wait, you know who this is?!" Hotrod questioned.

"Yes-yes, she an old friend of mine," triers ran down Bumble Bee's face, "And I thought she was dead!"

Nightice ran to him at full pace to gave him a hug, "Hey, hey, it's ok."

"How are you alive?" Bumble Bee said in a crackly voice, Nightice answered, "I don't really know, I should be dead." "I can't believe it," Bumble Bee said before bursting into more terires.

"Wow," Grimlock said in the background as he adjusted to the scene, the rest of the way was full of backstories, conversations, and emotions. Back in the day (about SEVEN MILLION years ago), Nightice was both Bumble Bee's astinte and apprentse, he explained to them how, and why Nightice was thought to be dead. At the end of his story the alarms blared off.

Chapter 2

_________________

After Nightice and Hotrod's arrived, the alarms have been going off, over and over again. It dove them crazy! Hotrod was in Bee's room looking for him, but he was not there, he was right behind him. "Can I help you?"

Hotrod whipped around in shock, "AH! Bee, you scared me,"

"What are you doing in my room?" Bumble Bee said firmly.

"I was looking for you, and mind telling why you now have a green eye," Hotrod pointed to Bumble Bee's left eye and then his mark, "and why to have a mark on your side?!"

"It's just part of have a Prime living inside of me," the word 'Prime' and 'inside' caught Hotrod's attention all the way.

"WHAT?!" Hotrod's shouts were heard all over the scrapyard. "HOW DO YOU GET A PRIME, INSIDE OF YOU?!"

"Hotrod, please don't yell when I am right here," Bumble Bee and Hotrod started to argue, and the Bee team had to step in to break up the fight, with a little unknown help from Atlas. But unfortunately they would not secede.

"Guys, settle down," Sideswipe and Strongarm tried to break them up by pulling them away from each other, but that failed.

"Sweet Solace Prime," Windblade press her hand on her face and close her eyes.

"You two are acting like children!" Drift commented.

"Perhaps they will settle down on their own?" Jetstorm questioned.

"I do not believe they will settle down on their own Jetstorm," Slipstream said before Bumble Bee and Hotrod began swearing at each other. Which made the others leave for them to argue.

"Well, this is going well." Atlas said tholaskly.

"SHUT UP ATLAS!" Bumble Bee snaped.

"Who are you talking to?" Hotrod was confused.

"ATLAS! ATLAS PRIME!" Bumble Bee yelled

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?! AND WHO IN PRIMUS NAME, IS ATLAS?!"

"YOU'RE YELLING TO! AND HE'S A PRIME! A FORGOTTEN PRIME!"

Meanwhile, they could still hear the conflict between Hotrod and Bumble Bee. "Okay, so that happened," Russell said after realizing that they were swearing in their own language.

Again, the alarms go off, and the Bee Team was ready for what the emergency could be, "What the story Fixit?" Bumble Bee asked.

"It seems that the humans have discovered a cybertonin tume, and it seem like the toume for a really big bot or con. What do you think lieutenant? Umm, lieutenant?"

"I know that tonm," they all stared at Bumble Bee.

"What do you mean sir?" Strongarm wondered.

"That tome is one of the EclipseBots leaders. And he was one my teacher as well."

Silence fell in the scrapyard. "How many meteors did you have?" Blur said to break the quietness.

"A lot, Blur, but not all of them were good meteors," Bumble Bee pointed out, "Some were. . . well," he rubbed his hand back of his neck, "how do I put this?" Bumble Bee's eyes wondered around, while he looked for the words. "Umm, let's just say some of my meteors and I had a TOXIC relaphenions."

"How toxic, exactly?" Drift asked.

"You don't want to know." Bumble Bee said while he saw Nightice was rubbing her upper arm, nervously. "You okey Nightice? You seem distracted," Bumble Bee's voice became softer, memories for the past flooded his mind. He knew when Nightice rubbed like that something was wrong.

"No," Nightice stared off to the clearing of the scrapyard, "I feel like we are being watch, like a hawk getting ready to swoop in for the kill."

"Now that you've mentioned it," they turned to Grimlock, "yeah, it does feel like we are being watch." They were being watch by shadow that was thought to be dead stared down upon the Bee Team.

Chapter 21

Old Emeny to Old Friend

"Cybertron," Bulkhead sighed, "Who do you think would want to see us?"

"Maybe it's an old friend."

"Or an old enemy."

"Either way, let us make this quick, so we may returned to Earth," Optimus