Transformers Infinity

Chapter 1

Alarms blared in the halls and six predacons and a brother who held his only family member in his arms, were fighting their way to the landing platform. Dodging gunfire and missiles, they killed off any decepticons that stood in their way. Coming to their last turn, the warlord of the Decepticons made his appearance. His bulk was blocking their exit. "I recommend you stop this and surrender," the warlord smirked.

"Go to the darkest pits, Megatron!" the one who held his brother snapped. Pounding footsteps echoed behind them.

"Last chaaaance," Megatron breathed out in a sing-song voice.

"Never!" one of the predacons bellowed, before he transformed into his dragon mode and blasted fire at the warlord. The other predacons followed suit, and before long the decepticon soldiers had been fried, smoke coming off their bodies. Running pass the unconscious warlord, they made it to the landing pad and jumped off. They transformed in midair, except the brother, who did not need to. All flew out into the fading, dusty sky. Flapping their wings hard; they flew as fast as they could, eventually landing on the top tower ruins.

"See any Seekers?" the royal blue predacon with white wrist and elbow spikes asked, after he transformed. His shoulder spikes were a dark gray. The gap in armor on his upper arms revealed the blue hues of a Chinese dragon tattoo on the left and flames on the right.

"No, we must've left them enough to clean up."

"Amberflame," predacons' leader called out. "We must now focus on removing their collars and Bumblebee's harness."

"Predaking," the brother who wasn't in slumber called without facing him. "It's going to be impossible to remove our collars and Bee's harness without a key."

"You mean this one I stole from Shockwave's lab?" Nightscreech volunteered, as he pulled out a key. His very light purple eyes sparkled with pride.

They stared at him for a moment, then the brother said, "That'll work, Nightscreech." The predacon walked over and unlocked the brothers' collars as well as Bumblebee's harness.

"We should move to another spot and leave those here. The trackers will lead them here and we'll be long gone," Predaking told them. They all agreed. Transforming and taking off once more, they headed into the belly of the beast.

"You all know we're in the Autobot's territory, right?" Nightscreech asked as they flew in as quietly as they could.

"Yes," they all said in unison.

"I'm pretty sure that they will see us as a threat," Nightscreech warned.

"We'll just have to show them we want to be on their side," the crimson predacon with yellow markings responded cockily. Rubies on his forehead and chest echoed the color of his eyes, with miniature white spikes scattered in rows on his body.

"Alright, Kaze," Nightscreech replied. Quiet fell over the group for a moment. "Do you think they'll ... actually let us ... join them?" Nightscreech's question echoed in their minds. Would the Autobots really let them be part of their army? Would they use Bumblebee, if they knew about the Power Infinity Shards energy that Shockwave had put into him? All nine?

"We'll just have to find them before they find us," the brother told him. As they glided through the air, flapping as quietly as they could, they were unaware of the watching eyes they passed.

"That's a weird looking predacon," a male autobot commented about the older brother who flapped his wings, as they caught a glimpse of someone in his arms.