Transformers The Missing

Prologue

In a cave seven min-cons, with new friends or foes. A team of Autobots have been looking for their missing member, and Strongarm, Sideswipe, Grimlock, Wind Blade, Drift and his students Jet Storm and Slipstream, along with Bulkhead, Ratchet, (Russell and Denny, are the humans) have been searching for years, even Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime is the leader of the team, for now. He has been wondering what has been happening. The escape prisoners are being found with claw marks, or dead. They claim to have seen a monster, and they may be in a race. For the prisoners, they must hurry.

Some old friends come to help but will it be enough to save these prisoners from their deaths and catch this monster, as well as find their missing teammate? Or will they die while finding secrets about a long-forgotten past.

For thus, they have no chouse but to fight an incredible force of magic bots six different types in all. Fire is made up of four FireBots they set their hearts and loyalty to anyone who is loyal to their kind. Air is made up of eight AirBots, they set their minds and faith to the strongest and truthful. Water is made up of four WaterBots, they set their devotion and healing to the kind and ones filled with wisdom. Earth is made up of nine EarthBots, they set their strength, wisdom, power and secrets to those who are worthy. Light is made up of two LightBots, one female and male, they set their trust for pure and right. Darkness made up of two DarkBots, one male and female, they set their powers the strong and powerful. The monster is the leader of these bots.

The team does not know who the monster is and that he is holding their missing team-mate in custody, but as well as the seven mine-bots. For the resin is unknow, but the monster has them unconscious. The Monster's plan will only work with the Gems of Power, five gems to find.

Chapter 1

Missing teammate

It is morning in the scrapyard, and the alarms go off, "Battle statin, everyone!" Bumble Bee shouted, but it was too late for him, a monster had snatched him. "Optimus!", he began to panic, "Help!" he struggled and struggled to get free, his cries were heard throughout the scrapyard. They rushed to help, "Hold on! We're coming!" they turned around the corner sharply, "Bumble Bee?" but they were too late, it already had taken him.

Optimus turned to the team, "Look around, it can't have taken him far.", but it did take him far, far away.

"Bots," Strongarm said wearily, "Did any of you find him?" They all shook their heads saying "no".

"We need some help with this." They all turned to Optimus, they didn't understand what he meant, "You all heard him," Optimus eyes look down to the ground, feeling like he had failed him, "It was only about six minutes after the alarms went off, and yet it managed to take him." They all knew how much Bumble Bee meant to him, "Therefore, we must stay in groups." Side Swipe turned his head to a sound over in the distance, "I need your help. Your friend wasn't the only one who was taken."

A mini-con came out from the distance, he looked like a blue Earth eagle.

Five hours out, a group of Airbots waited and waited. One sighed and asked, "Hey, Wind-Sword, when can we go back?" WindSword was the leader of the group. "Swirl, I have told you," he protested, "we can go back as soon as master comes back with the Autobot!" Appearing from the shadows, a portal opened. "Now we can go," Hurricane said, but then Swirl heard Bumble Bee struggling. "Let me go!"

Swirl did not like it even though she was the youngest out of the entire clan (the clan is all six different magic bots plus the master), she wanted peace. But she was falling ill, so ill she might die soon.