Warrior Cats

Chapter 1

In Thunderclan territory, in the middle of Leafbare four young kits are caught in a storm. "Leopardkit!" a black kit with a bat mark on his face called out. "We can't stay out in the Lionkit and Pantherkit need to get out ... out."

"Batkit?" Leopardkit turned her head and felt the same fear as Batkit when she saw what he was seeing. An all-white husky, a Germen shepherded, a bloodhound, and a St. Benard, stood right in front of the kits. They were holding prey; they just dropped it and came closer to the kits.

"Don't eat us," Lionkit cried. The dogs didn't attack the kits, but gently picked them up and started to run through the storm.

"Where are they taking us?" Pantherkit said as the Germen Shepherded carried him away.

"How are we supposed to know?" Batkit yelled. Soon they came to a fallen tree that seemed to have a hole underneath. The dogs went into the hole with the kits in their mouths. Inside the hole were three young cats and a female wolf dog that seemed to have a pup and a kit sleeping by her.

The dogs set the kits next to the wolf dog. One of the cats told them the dogs want them to nurser from the wolf dog. Who's name turned out to be Kate. "Okay ..." Lionkit, Batkit, Leopardkit, and Pantherkit, walked over and started to get the milk that was from Kate.

"Leopardkit," Lionkit began, "I'm so," he yawned before finishing, "tired."

"You can stay with us until the storm clears," one of the cat told them. "Then again, they won't let you go back in out there with this storm brewing. So, after the storm stops, we can help you find your parents."

"What about the dogs?" Batkit asked looking at them.

"They wouldn't hurt you. Besides I grew up with them." The gleaming cream and white short haired with azure colored eyes she-cat told them.

"What?" All the kits looked at each other. The husky and St. Bard went back into the storm and came back with the pray that they had caught earlier. Turns out it was for Kate. But she left some meat for the others. The kits snuggled next to each other, and only Lionkit saw the dogs and cats surround the kits to keep them warm.

Meanwhile, several search parties were looking for the missing kits. All parties returned to their camp without the kits. "Dawnstar?" Thunderclan's leader turned to the mother and father of Batkit and Pantherkit came up hoping that they had found their sons. Dawnstar's facial expression showed that they didn't.

"Blackstripe and Echofur," Dawnstar began. "None of the search parties have found your sons."

"Why did those two decided to go off like that?" Blackstripe demanded out loud.

Echofur pressed her face into her mate's neck and said, "I don't know. I just hope they make through the storm."

"Me too." Next day, the kits parents went out to look for their missing kits. Their clan's deputy was with them.

Their deputy's fur was a silver gray with darker sliver gray stripes and white under fur. He had a single fang on the right side of his mouth. His eyes were sapphire blue, filled with determination and ____________. His name, is Silverfang. Silverfang didn't have any blood kits, but he had a litter mate when he was younger. A sister. But during a badger attack, he sister was killed, along with his parents. His sister left two kits behind, who are now full grown warriors. Ravenfeather, and Wolftail. They were with a different search party.

"Silverfang." The mother of Lionkit called out in a quiet tone.

"Yes, Goldenflower?" Silverfang turned his head.